shaking tires..

im faster

IT COULD be a problem with the new wheels..they are used..

unlikely but i do have pretty shitty luck

Would just simple "cupping" on the rear tires cause that?

Even if it is not occurring while braking, I would think that dragging brake pads combined with a warped rotor would be like slightly braking with warped rotors, you will get some shake...

Not trying to thread jack, but im having a very similar issue in on 2002 focus. Sometimes on the highway i get this shaking/thumping coming from the right front. my brakes work fine until it starts thumping then the brakes get stiff and super sensitive. Could this be a sticking caliper on a warped rotar? The shaking/thumping is really random and usually only happends above 60MPH.

Not trying to thread jack, but im having a very similar issue in on 2002 focus. Sometimes on the highway i get this shaking/thumping coming from the right front. my brakes work fine until it starts thumping then the brakes get stiff and super sensitive. Could this be a sticking caliper on a warped rotar? The shaking/thumping is really random and usually only happends above 60MPH.

Was that happening before the last time you rotated your tires?

Have you checked if that rim might be bent?

The oscillation varies due to spend and 60MPH is probably where you would see the most pronounced symptoms of a bent rim.

Was that happening before the last time you rotated your tires?

Have you checked if that rim might be bent?

The oscillation varies due to spend and 60MPH is probably where you would see the most pronounced symptoms of a bent rim.

the shaking started long after tire rotation. Sometimes it rides smooth as glass, other times its annoying as fuck to drive anywhere. If it were a bent rim i dont see why the brakes would be affected.

the shaking started long after tire rotation. Sometimes it rides smooth as glass, other times its annoying as fuck to drive anywhere. If it were a bent rim i dont see why the brakes would be affected.

If the bent rims was in a different position prior to tire rotation, it is possible that you did not experience any symptoms until that rim was rotated into that position.

Depending on the oscillation of the rim, if could affect the braking, it would be putting stress on all the components of the assembly by being out-of-round.

If the bent rims was in a different position prior to tire rotation, it is possible that you did not experience any symptoms until that rim was rotated into that position.

Depending on the oscillation of the rim, if could affect the braking, it would be putting stress on all the components of the assembly by being out-of-round.

Ill try switching my bald front tires with my bald rear tires:lol: and see what happends.

let me tell you, driving in the rain is scary