What are your plans for Cr boat season 2012

SRTurbo04

So what are your plans on doing to your toys over the winter to get you ready for spring? Plans or goals for season?

My plans are to get the xl1200s seat re done and get out to wakeboarding and tubing more on the couch :lol:

plans for the gp1200 get it to 73+ out of a old ass hull or a old ass two stroke motor... GET SUMMMM.

None. I need a house first. Then some new skis, not any mystery Berto fail rockets.

Sell ya one! ;)

Running stock charger as of now but slap an upgrade on it with prop and it will run 80+ all day long. I think I had it to almost 77 on stock charger and mismatched prop this summer.

ooh i'll be the first one to say

Fishing.. hell i'm still fishing buckeye right now in 20 degree weather, while the boat is sleeping winter away. Spring will bring new seats, a new console depth finder, and lastly a new stereo

Breaking 80....

I need to pull the charger and check for slip and reshim, figure out my porposing issue, finish installing my boost gauge and add atleast 1.5 degree of pitch to the prop.

Once these are done it should break 80 and then I can go external intercooler, ECU and spring/retainers and it should be in the 83-84 range.

• 2 weeks later...