looking for work.

SRTurbo04

Ok I am looking for a different job, prefer something not on a dialer where I am on a phone all day. I have been doing that for way to long :lol: but open if the jobs right.

Office work, outside, throw some places out there. I am open minded to see about doing something out of the normal.

No collections! I have experience in a cubicle doing customer service, collections, sales.

• 3 weeks later...

My department for Nationwide Insurance jus posted 12 positions for Tuttle office.

It is for property claims. Salary starts at 37,200 I believe. There is a strong likelihood of working mandatory OT if a large storm hits.

I would end up training you if you got the position.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bump, anyone have any word on something opening up after the first of the year? My current job is going no where , and they could careless about there employees (it is a constant revolving door around here).. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Paul

Shanton is looking for some one relyable to help him with lawn care

This, You could work as Shanton's bitch and do shit work like clean out trash from repo'd homes and do yard work. Right up ur alley. :thumbup:

but you wouldn't have insurance unless you bought some yourself.