Have you seen these Girls?

thorne

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/59337_128813697277184_682209695_n.jpg

This isn't a joke, Cassie is my friends daughter and she's been missing since Sunday. She was seen monday on security camera @ the library on the hilltop @ 11:30am

They contacted the columbus police and they have yet to assign a detective to this. I thought if kids where missing it was supposed to be a amber alert:confused:

This isn't a joke, Cassie is my friends daughter and she's been missing since Sunday. She was seen monday on security camera @ the library on the hilltop @ 11:30am

They contacted the columbus police and they have yet to assign a detective to this. I thought if kids where missing it was supposed to be a amber alert:confused:

Was the kid reported as missing or a possible runaway? They are handled VERY differently. There is no 24 hour period for Missing Kids - like there is for Adults. If they called and reported her as a possible runaway - then it just goes to Patrol Officers as a "keep an eye out".

Amber Alerts have guidelines though:

Law enforcement and the media worked together to establish the activation criteria. The criteria were established so that the plan would only be used in appropriate cases. The media and the public must understand the time constraints law enforcement encounter when a child is reported missing. Therefore, for the plan to be activated, the following strict criteria must be met:

An abducted child must be under 18 years of age.

The abduction poses a credible threat of immediate danger of serious bodily harm or death to a child.

A law enforcement agency determines that the child is not a runaway and has not been abducted as a result of a child custody dispute, unless the dispute poses a credible threat of immediate danger of serious bodily harm or death to the child.

There is sufficient descriptive information about the child, the abductor, and the circumstances surrounding the abduction to indicate that activation of the alert will help locate the child.

The plan is limited to "abducted" children, and, therefore, excludes children believed to be runaways or throwaways from home.

My guess is she is thought to be or was reported as a runaway, and not a missing child whose life is in imminent danger.

they are probably considered voluntarily missing, i.e. runaway. they are entered into a national database, NCIC. if LEO finds them and runs there info, they will be found as runaway. at that point, the parents are responsible for recovering them. criminal charges are filed on kids depending on circumstances.

I think they considered it a runaway, But she's running with a 20 year old guy.. It's a very frustrating scenario. The one girl is worthless POS, She was selling dimes via facebook. I was like REALLY wtf.

P.S.

I was asked by the parents of the kids to break into there facebook accounts to try and help track them down. I could not believe how stupid the darcy girl was acting on facebook.....

12-13 year old girls don't run around with 20 year old guys for no reason.. Somethings going on in that household (either of the girls) Daddy issues likely.

I feel for the parents. Is the 20 year old being questioned by anyone?

Darsys Name is spelled wrong, so thats not gonna help much, either.

Why does Cassies hometown say Las Vegas on her Facebook?

I'd bet money this guy knows where they are..

https://www.facebook.com/jack.seth

http://is200.imagesocket.com/images/2012/12/13/2557277-tamq.png

Still missing :[ I hope that Darcy girl gets put in Juvi for all the BS i read about her she needs something to set her life straight and Cassie .... It just blows my mind.

I know Doug who is not her real father is a loving and carign person. his kids are the world to him.

Still missing :[ I hope that Darcy girl gets put in Juvi for all the BS i read about her she needs something to set her life straight and Cassie .... It just blows my mind.

I know Doug who is not her real father is a loving and carign person. his kids are the world to him.

If she voluntarily ran with a 20 year old - the police won't spend the time looking for them, and will only do something if they run across them.

You could have the family hire a Private Investigator and get a resolution much quicker.