When did Monster Jam gets so expensive?

DaddyBuiltRacing

First let me start by saying that their commercials advertising kids tickets at $10 is full of shit. They are $17.90 on ticket master after the processing fee, $12 before them. Secondly, $26 for adult tickets? I went like 7 years ago and paid $12 tops, I'll dig through my ticket stub album and find it lol.

I am wanting to take my 2 year old this coming Saturday since he loves monster trucks and all things loud/fast. I was hoping to spend $50 at most for this since its not that great of an event. Nationwide is really just too small of venue for them to do much of anything. Anyways after my buddy's Advance Auto discount, its still $70 to sit in the cheap seats!!!

2 adult tickets= $52

1 kid ticket= $17.90

2.50 for me to print tickets off

Anyone ever bought tickets at the event? If so were they any cheaper? Where can I get these magical $10 kids tickets. Yes it may seem I am being a cheap ass, but thats just how life is somtimes haha. /rant

I went last year cause my wife's friend got free tickets. With those prices, it doesn't suprise me that the arena wasn't even close to full. I agree, that is a rather small venue for a monster truck rally. The half time show with the bikes and 4 wheelers was cool though.

I went every single year as a kid when it was at the fairgrounds. I can't remember which building it was in, but it was huge. It was the Truck & Tractor pulls/Monster Truck show. When they moved it to Nationwide Arena, they did away with the Pulls and only do a half-ass Monster Truck show. I went a couple years, but because it got so expensive so quickly, and nowhere near as good of a show, I stopped going.

On a side note, I took a chick to the monster truck show at nationwide arena one year that I had recently started dating. She really enjoyed the show; so much that her panties were soaked by the time we left. I got some damn good sex that night.

I went every single year as a kid when it was at the fairgrounds. I can't remember which building it was in, but it was huge. It was the Truck & Tractor pulls/Monster Truck show. When they moved it to Nationwide Arena, they did away with the Pulls and only do a half-ass Monster Truck show. I went a couple years, but because it got so expensive so quickly, and nowhere near as good of a show, I stopped going.

Shit I remember those days. My pops use to take me to the tractor pulls/monster truck shows in Iowa and I remember one of them had an indoor mud bog. It's too bad Monster jam dumped those for the side shows.

I went every single year as a kid when it was at the fairgrounds. I can't remember which building it was in, but it was huge. It was the Truck & Tractor pulls/Monster Truck show.

That was the winternationals at the Expo center. I went every year for years. I always had a good time there.