Airplane ride, great seat-mate

TTQ B4U

So when was the last time you had a plane ride for 3.5hrs with an 84 yr old passenger next to you and laughed your ass off.

She was filled old time stories off her raising hell. Carried a cane onto the plane that the flight attendant had me hold against the window as we landed. The old lady Eve commented that it was a "weapon" a couple times. I thought she was referencing beating someone with it. As we are about to land she has me flip a button and twist. Out pops a 6" blade. I was like :fuckyeah:

She had it custom made so that when it's in the sleeve, it looks as if it's one-piece thus goes through the manual scan with nothing more than a glance and wave of a wand.

If that wasn't enough, she reaches into her hand bag and I swear I was betting she had a gun....but no....however, she did have both TX and OH CCW permits :fuckyeah:

Old lady was a trip. Had an iPad, Smart Phone and was working on a recently upgraded laptop that she put on Windows 7 Pro, etc...was very tech savvy.

Showed me pics of her dead husband and their old-school rides. Some nice stuff too. Keeps a nice 68 SS Chevy at their place off the coast of Texas.

Cliffs: I had a blast with a tech savvy, kick ass, fearless 84yr old who while she's getting old, promises to die while having fun.

Props to Eve. :)

My flight out here I sat next to a very attractive Romanian IT architect for BMW, in town for a project in Hilliard, and on the long flight it was the curator for the Shakespeare Library in Washington DC. Both were also very interesting, and if you fly very often, you know the first one is a rarity. :)

My dad flew out to vegas a few weeks ago and was seated next to Gordon Gee, whom my dad shared a movie with on his (my dads) laptop. Dad is OSU alumni so its pretty cool for him.

Cool story. One would think with all the damn money Gee makes, he'd get laminates or at least a strong teeth whitening. Damn!

Seems I'm always seated next to someone my size or bigger, which means cluster fuck. I hate flying due to security and being cramped in the plane.

Coming back from honey moon a couple years ago we upgraded to first class. Will probably only fly first class from there on.