Best TV series......(to you)

Putty

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely disagree. IMO it explained so much about Walter White and was one of the most unique single TV episodes I've ever seen.

"Fly" is widely regarded as both one of the best and one of the worst episodes. People love it or hate it. People alternate between loving it and hating it. I think I've always loved it. Re-watched it recently (been re-watching the first few seasons as this final season airs) and loved it again. Guy who directed it also directed Looper and directed this week's episode, "Ozymandias." Should be amazing.

How could I forget Archer.... Definitely one of my favorites.

And if you like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, check out the movie. It's awesome.

Oh I own the movie! lol... I actually went opening weekend to see it. I may have literally been the only one. I went to the Dublin theater early screening at 11:00 AM on a Sat that it opened. I was literally the only person in the theater. I sat through the whole thing and ushers came in to clean and they both said "oh...there's actually someone in here..." LOL

I thought it was hilarious. The opening sequence before the movie actually begins with the food items is literally one of the funniest things I have ever seen. It's worth a Youtube watch for those that haven't seen it. It's a classic take on the old school dancing movie food items.

Pavo

Lost sucked me in more than any other show ever.

Current-

Game of Thrones

Breaking Bad

Hell on Wheels

Homeland! nobody mentioned Homeland!

Big Bang Theory

Shameless!

The League

Boardwalk Empire

Past-

The Office

Seinfeld

No Reservations

Spartacus...first couple seasons

The Hunted

I want to start watching Black Flag ( I think that's the name). It's done by the same people that did Spartacus and it's about pirates, looks awesome. Also want to start Game of thrones.

Black Sails.. but yeah should be entertaining. Not till Jan though.

Did anyone like Rubicon or The Killing? I totally got into both of those just to have them cancelled.

The Killing was cancelled after season 2 then "un-cancelled" and they had a 3rd season which I heard was better than the first 2. They haven't been renewed for a 4th season as of yet but it's got a chance.

in no particular order

Current List:

Walking Dead

True Blood

Game of Thrones

Top Gear

Revolution

Falling Skies

Breaking Bad

Tosh.0

Old Shows:

Married....With Children

FarScape

All the Star Trek Series' TNG 1st though

StarGate

Seinfeld

X-Files

Lost

Beavis & Butthead

breaking bad is about the only new one that I watch. I watch criminal minds, cis, and white collar because my wife records them. Not bad series.

I do however dvr and watch all the old series that are on during the day. Watched all of the waltons and am now on Frasier....there's like 6 a day that show so it won't take long to go through that series. King of Queens ranks pretty high on my list because he's a funny dude.

I got into Vikings last winter....that's a pretty damn good series too.

Don't watch much TV aside from Breaking Bad but,

1. Breaking Bad

2. Modern Marvels

3. How it's Made

4. Top Gear UK

Past:

1. NOVA ScienceNow (specifically when Dr. Tyson hosted this)

2. Price is Right with Bob Barker. I used to skip school to watch that guy.

Edited by Geeesammy