College Football Thread v3.0

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big score right there...get in and regroup.Michigan is running trick play after trick play to move the ball. D will make the changes necessary to finish this game

And holding god damn the holding by um

Michigan is doing everything they need to win: Playing out of their minds, getting in OSU's head (see fight), and running every trick play in the book.

They are going to run out of tricks, or OSU is going to play within their roles and shut that down.

Second half is going to be won by adjustments, and I think that Urban is going to win that battle.

You guys really should stop predicting blowouts and winning by 60... (just giving you a hard time)

The one thing that makes big rivalry games so great is that stats and records get thrown out the window... they are always unpredictable.

I hope OSU pulls it out for sure, but this can't be good for BCS points... (FSU is handling their rivalry game fairly well).

Going for two was a stupid gamble made by a stupid coach.

Think about it thought. He loses, he loses his job - Which he is already losing anyway.He wins, he sets himself up to be a legend at UM and keep his job at least another year.

Listen, when they made the call to go for 2 my hole puckered up tighter than a snare drum. Mainly because they were hot and we were sucking dick. They had a very real chance to win that game by 1 point.

Hey at least the rivalry isnt going anywhere. What a fucking game. I love college football.

Think about it thought. He loses, he loses his job - Which he is already losing anyway.He wins, he sets himself up to be a legend at UM and keep his job at least another year.

Listen, when they made the call to go for 2 my hole puckered up tighter than a snare drum. Mainly because they were hot and we were sucking dick. They had a very real chance to win that game by 1 point.

Hey at least the rivalry isnt going anywhere. What a fucking game. I love college football.

I think they had a better chance to win going for the tie, going into overtime, and exploiting the fact OSU was sucking dick.

My thought process is give yourself multiple chances in OT, rather than just a single chance going for two.

You guys really should stop predicting blowouts and winning by 60... (just giving you a hard time)

The one thing that makes big rivalry games so great is that stats and records get thrown out the window... they are always unpredictable.

I hope OSU pulls it out for sure, but this can't be good for BCS points... (FSU is handling their rivalry game fairly well).

bcs points dont really matter anymore. Its all up to if one of the top 2 teams loses. we wont jump either unless they do.

Hoke absolutely made the right call. His team had all the momentum after the drive and the score, his team had ZERO chance to stop the run in OT, AND, his kicker was obviously completely untrustworthy. It was not dumb, it was perfect. He had a chance to pull it off, and he took the shot. I give him props for it.