What upgrades/changes are you making ?

NHRATA

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car 1 New turbo, new intercooler/piping, new driveshaft+carrier bearing, wheels+tires

Car 2 New powersteering lines(rear), intercooler piping, body work(damn vandals), more tires!

Car 3 Frame supports, Throttle body/Plenum, vert delete replaced with roadster+roll bar, tuning, and .... MORE TIRES!

Everything I planned to do to the BRZ before the 99 RS turned out to be apile of shit.

Just got a set of STI brembos back from Wheel Medic.

Full Exhaust.

Upgraded radiator/oil cooler.

Innovate twin-screw supercharger w/ 70mm pulley

Flex Fuel kit and bigger port injectors

Plus other bits and pieces...

Worst part is that it's all sitting in my garage wating to go on....

New wheels and sticky tires for the Miata, start collecting up parts for the Camaro. I have some big and ambitious plans for the Camaro in a few years but it's a long way off, and I want the Miata paid for before I do much to it, plus that'll make modding them easier with extra money.

Everything I planned to do to the BRZ before the 99 RS turned out to be apile of shit.

Just got a set of STI brembos back from Wheel Medic.

Full Exhaust.

Upgraded radiator/oil cooler.

Innovate twin-screw supercharger w/ 70mm pulley

Flex Fuel kit and bigger port injectors

Plus other bits and pieces...

Worst part is that it's all sitting in my garage wating to go on....

Taunts you doesn't it? I've got a pile on my shelf just awaiting time/attention :( Fortunately the other toys are out of sight so I don't have to think about them so much.

Taunts you doesn't it? I've got a pile on my shelf just awaiting time/attention :( Fortunately the other toys are out of sight so I don't have to think about them so much.

Not to mention that even if I do get it all on, I can't get a solid tune on it until the weather warms up.. That f'n RS screwed up so many plans this year. :fuuuu:

Find a new job...

Truck: Fix exhaust, tear off window tint and put on some darker tint, new shocks and springs up front, cap and rotor.

Supra: Too much to list in detail, Lots of fuel, Lots of boost, lots of new wiring, maybe some new wheels to make it stick to the pavement and keep it out of the ditch.

GT3: - Like to find another 25lbs to take out of the car itself (lightweight 2 piece rotors all around, factory radio delete, muffler bracket deletes) Trying to take 25 lbs out of the driver as well for a total of 50lbs less weight at the track. Also doing GT3 RS rear wing, larger front splitter, front dive planes, opening up vents in the top of the bumper / tilting radiator / sealing off bottom bumper vents for better aero routing of the air through the center radiator in the front. Tune / Filter to match the exhaust I added earlier this season.