2014 Spring Track Day Photos

wagner

Nice pics! Good job editing as well :thumbup:

Thanks for spending the time to do this.

Shoot me details on how I buy high res version of this one:

http://waggz.smugmug.com/Cars/Leannes-Track-Day-Pictures/i-jf9QQfz/0/D/IMG_4860-D.jpg

IMG_4860-600x340.jpg

Nice Jon on the pictures! You're a really good photographer!

I can't take credit for these shots. I just put my gear in the wife's hands, set it on "program" and let her have fun. I just went through and edited a few of these to clean them up a bit.

Pics turned out good... But the watermark hides the gap between the track and tire.. On the left bottom would be good for these photos

Yup, my favorite picture is ruined by your watermark, and then there's this. :rolleyes:

http://waggz.smugmug.com/Cars/Leannes-Track-Day-Pictures/i-nj8BZDm/0/XL/IMG_4702-XL.jpg

Pics turned out good... But the watermark hides the gap between the track and tire.. On the left bottom would be good for these photos

With the amount of my pictures I'm starting to see show up with the watermark cutoff (including article pictures) I can live with it.

I've learned my lesson the hard way and will more than likely start putting my watermark in the center, or put even less on line.

The pics look great, even made my dirty ass car look great! Were there any video being taken?

Yeah, I have not even pulled that yet to see it. I'm pretty stacked up on media projects so it might be a while before I can get to it.