College Football Thread v5.0

bicranium

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you Gerogia would choke eventually. Of course the new narrative is that Florida was a sleeping giant, those losses were flukish, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Josh, shitty your upset streak ended with the TCU comeback. It was a good run.

On the record again: i dislike our alternate home uniforms. Seriously can't we come up with something else?

Also, if Speilman says you might be one of the top 3 defenders in OSU history as a SOPHOMORE, you might be pretty fucking good.

Seriously though, no disrespect to Steve Miller, who has been gaming his ass off this season, but could you imagine this line with Spence? Gawd.

(I know it's Illinois, fellas)

Also, if Speilman says you might be one of the top 3 defenders in OSU history as a SOPHOMORE, you might be pretty fucking good.

Seriously though, no disrespect to Steve Miller, who has been gaming his ass off this season, but could you imagine this line with Spence? Gawd.

(I know it's Illinois, fellas)

I told you Gerogia would choke eventually. Of course the new narrative is that Florida was a sleeping giant, those losses were flukish, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Josh, shitty your upset streak ended with the TCU comeback. It was a good run.

On the record again: i dislike our alternate home uniforms. Seriously can't we come up with something else?

Damnit I was so close haha. I have been flipping between the OSU game, ND/Navy and Miss St/Arkansas. I will say this, Miss St is not impressive to me and I hope Navy can pull off the upset!

BTW, how far does Ole Miss drop, out of the top 10? Out of the top 15? 2 spots because Arkansas is SEC and we all know SEC is king

Next week is another week where seasons are going to come to an end. I am not going to make my predictions yet haha, but look at this lineup

#16 OSU/#8 Michigan State

#9 Kansas St/#7 TCU

#10 Notre Dame/ #14 Arizona St

#6 Alabama/ #19 LSU

#5 Oregon/ #17 Utah

Oh yeah, remember when S. Carolina was #9 in the polls? They are now a 5 loss team LOL