bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Start the season: ZOMG NO BRAXTON WE'RE SCREWED

Now: ZOMG NO JTB WE'RE SCREWED.

Personally i'll wait and see.

Cardale looked decent in mop up duty vs. Illinois. I guess he was good enough to hold off JT until 2 days before Braxton's injury. There are the positives.

Is anyone else bothered that Braxton was up in the box and not with his team? or is he not allowed on the field?

I believe he is not. I guess he gets too into it and stands close to the sideline. If someone comes barrelling out of bounds he could reinjure his shoulder

I believe he is not. I guess he gets too into it and stands close to the sideline. If someone comes barrelling out of bounds he could reinjure his shoulder

Hell JT Barrett watched the end of the game from the stands with regular fans lol. BTW, when he got hurt, the loudest JT BARRETT! chant went over the crowd, it was crazy to hear in person.

OSU needs Bama to lose this game big time. I don't think the committee is going to jump OSU over TCU/Baylor now that Barrett is injured. Hell, they gotta beat Wisconsin or none of this really matters haha. Just looking ahead and thinking out loud.

I don't think Baylor can jump us after their hilarious win over TT. If we go out and beat Wisconsin by any amount, I still think we have a solid case.

Honest question for the 'bama fan. What's the elephant and roll tide got to do with each other and the team?

Same as "war eagle" and a Tiger I would guess. The south...psssh. :)

google it. I had to :lol:

A real fan would've known. :gabe:

Your wife is a Michigan fan too?

:lolguy:

That was gruesome - and that may be the season

Good season guys...

Well this season was fun. Go Bucks

Sounds eerily familiar. I heard much of the same in the preseason when it was announced that Braxton was out.

I'm more upset over the fact that JT was having such a historically good season vs the fact that our championship aspirations just took a serious hit.

This. I'd love to see what would've been HAD he played and we won in the B1GCG AND played/won the 2 playoff games.

INTERRUPTION: HUGE Auburn TD! WAR EAGLE!

OSU announced broken ankle. Nothing about dislocation. Just hoping we have someone other than Cardale ready for spring ball.

*Reserving this spot in case Cardale goes ham and everyone flips script. :)*

Start the season: ZOMG NO BRAXTON WE'RE SCREWED

Now: ZOMG NO JTB WE'RE SCREWED.

Personally i'll wait and see.

This.

can we just put JT barret out there on crutches and see how it goes?

:lol:

INTERRUPTION: Brent Musberger during the AUB/Bama game - "It's rivalry week and there's none more important than this." Ummm...wrong Mark May Jr.

This is how the best team in the country plays.

INTERRUPTION: INTERCEPTION from the "best team in the country"! WAR EAGLE!

Marcus Mariota is going berserk. Dude is straight Heisman.

This.

Auburn/Bama may be a bigger rivalry in the big picture. Osu has beaten michingan 10 out of the last 11, the sole loss coming during OSU's worst year in 20 years haha. I have said over and over, Michigan needs tobe good in order.to help OSU and the b10. Also, Baylor has a chance to impress next weekend against Kansas st. Oh yeah, does the SEC play defense?