College Football Thread v7.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, as I was in the shower this morning, running my loofah over my rock hard, chiseled keg of a stomach, the race riots in Ferguson crossed my mind. The first thought I had was, "Missouri is becoming more like an SEC state by the minute".

everything about this post is a lie, except the Missouri part ;)

The messiah hadn't come back yet.

Think of it like this.

Jesus was born and walked the earth he died now everyone is waiting for his return( well except Jews and Muslims).

First bear Bryant coach. He left like Jesus. Except in this story SABAN is the messiah and has returned.

As you can see the bible and alabama football are closely intertwined.

The south :dumb:

I can say that, I lived in Mississippi for 4 years.

So some reporters are saying that Urban is real loose just like he was during the MSU week. I think they are gonna just go for broke and let it rip with the offense this weekend. Nothing to lose, we are already on our 3rd QB.

So some reporters are saying that Urban is real loose just like he was during the MSU week. I think they are gonna just go for broke and let it rip with the offense this weekend. Nothing to lose, we are already on our 3rd QB.

He seemed pretty loose going into the B1G title game last year as well. At least pre-game. He seemed borderline cocky. Then they went out and gave MSU a 17-point head start.

I think any looseness would definitely have to do with the 2nd part of your post. Go out and try to put on a show to get a playoff berth with your 3rd string QB. Show the world you're unstoppable no matter who you have to play back there.

I haven't had a chance to watch the interviews from yesterday but I read some stuff that seemed to imply that there's going to be a lot of Jalin wildcat? We HAVE to see the jump pass from him on Saturday right?

He seemed pretty loose going into the B1G title game last year as well. At least pre-game. He seemed borderline cocky. Then they went out and gave MSU a 17-point head start.

I think any looseness would definitely have to do with the 2nd part of your post. Go out and try to put on a show to get a playoff berth with your 3rd string QB. Show the world you're unstoppable no matter who you have to play back there.

I haven't had a chance to watch the interviews from yesterday but I read some stuff that seemed to imply that there's going to be a lot of Jalin wildcat? We HAVE to see the jump pass from him on Saturday right?

I think the amount of Jalin Wildcat we see will depend on how well Cardale does. I think some is definitely part of the gameplan, just looking at the Badger weaknesses on defense. I do gather that they are ready to go with Jalin if something happens to Cardale or if he just downright blows.