College Football Thread v7.0

bicranium

Will do, this will make the 2nd time I have watched him in the playoffs.

Another tidbit, rumors have been flying about OSU wearing black uniforms for the b10 ccg, well they aren't haha. They are in fact going to wear traditional scarlet home jerseys. Oh and if anyone is wanting to go to the game Saturday, stubhub has tickets starting at $48, you're up high but it's $48 and Lucas has a pretty good view regardless of where you sit, unless you're in the seat directly behind a pole that they have haha.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do, this will make the 2nd time I have watched him in the playoffs.

Another tidbit, rumors have been flying about OSU wearing black uniforms for the b10 ccg, well they aren't haha. They are in fact going to wear traditional scarlet home jerseys. Oh and if anyone is wanting to go to the game Saturday, stubhub has tickets starting at $48, you're up high but it's $48 and Lucas has a pretty good view regardless of where you sit, unless you're in the seat directly behind a pole that they have haha.

Shame about the jerseys. If we've ever needed an opportunity to get the team fired up, this is definitely it. A blackout in Lucas Oil (well, our side anyway) would be sick.

The stupid chrome helmet can DIAF.

Johnny Bravo will only approve of chrome on three things; The wheels of a 1987 Buick Grand National, Whitney Houstons concert attire from the movie "The Bodyguard" with Kevin Costner, and an Army Air Corps P-51 Mustang. Everything else must be "metal flake" or death.

You homo's watching football or a fashion show?

Bama will be wearing the same ole dirty uniforms because they care about winning, not looking pretty.

Yeah, I remember those uniforms from the early 2000's...when Bama cared about winning. :lolguy:

And by "winning", I mean "going 53-61 while cheating". But what would you know about that, you weren't paying attention to them back then.

The messiah hadn't come back yet.

Think of it like this.

Jesus was born and walked the earth he died now everyone is waiting for his return( well except Jews and Muslims).

First bear Bryant coach. He left like Jesus. Except in this story SABAN is the messiah and has returned.

As you can see the bible and alabama football are closely intertwined.

I don't see Jim Harbaugh going to Michigan at all, San Fran still owns him for another year, I believe, and I doubt he'll want to break that contract. On the 49ers side of it, if they want him gone, they'd be best off to trade him to another team to get at least something back rather than just break the contract and pay him

If I'm UM, I load up the Brinks truck and park it on the lawn of Dan Mullen. If he says no, I think you are looking at Mike Gundy and possibly Greg Schiano.

For Nebraska, I think they should be going hard after Scott Frost. Which is a bit scary, really. If he can get some horses in Omaha, they could be scary good at running the rock...like better than they are. This whole Bret Beliema thing, I hope, is just smoke. Hiring him would be a gigantic step backwards.

I don't see Jim Harbaugh going to Michigan at all, San Fran still owns him for another year, I believe, and I doubt he'll want to break that contract. On the 49ers side of it, if they want him gone, they'd be best off to trade him to another team to get at least something back rather than just break the contract and pay him

Yup id think there would be several NFL owners who would readily give up a lot to get him as their coach.

If this team needs a jersey change in order to get motivated for this game then we have serious problems haha. Your the underdog, while being #5 in the country, you've lost 2 star qb's, a teammate just passed away and you're fighting to make the playoffs. Motivation achievement unlocked!

If this team needs a jersey change in order to get motivated for this game then we have serious problems haha. Your the underdog, while being #5 in the country, you've lost 2 star qb's, a teammate just passed away and you're fighting to make the playoffs. Motivation achievement unlocked!

Bingo.

Might as well keep the train rolling before heading to bed..

Joe Burrow named Mr. Ohio tonight, currently has over 4k yards passing and 57 td's to 1 INT, 5 more rushing and 1 td that he threw and caught himself haha.

Offensive line coach Ed Warriner has apparently interviewed for the Kansas head coaching gig. Apparently his 2 daughters go to school there, this would be a huge loss for OSU in my opinion. The job this guy has done with the offensive line the last 2-3 years is amazing. Hell 3 of the starting 5 from last year are starting in the NFL right now and Decker will most likely be a starting tackle at some point in his career. That doesn't even get to the job he has done this year with the offensive line.

Definitely need to keep Warinner. Dude is awesome. Not a great recruiter but he gets guys he likes and develops them. And when his guys aren't ready (ie. this year) he does an amazing job with what he has. 2 of OSU's starting OL are basically converted DL. Bollman absolutely screwed OSU over with his last recruiting class but Warinner did what he could with what he had and boom... 11-1, division champs with a shot at the conference title and a playoff berth.

The messiah hadn't come back yet.

Think of it like this.

Jesus was born and walked the earth he died now everyone is waiting for his return( well except Jews and Muslims).

First bear Bryant coach. He left like Jesus. Except in this story SABAN is the messiah and has returned.

As you can see the bible and alabama football are closely intertwined.

You are forgetting that inbreeding and low IQ should in that mix as well.

yeap!!!!!