College Football Thread v8.0

bicranium

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'm a Buckeye fan, and even *I* think that the "Your wife told you to say that" shit is played out. Be original, CR. You're making yourself look bad.

Did jump'n'jive's wife make you post that? Jesus... her reach is unbelievable.

:gabe:

Reading that leads me to believe Jones is going to be the qb to leave after this year. I think he will enter the draft, kid is 22 years old, 6'5 with a rifle arm and has a kid. If he can be even remotely close to the player he was against Wisconsin this post season, his stock will be higher than ever. He would almost be stupid to come back and 3rd string next year.

OK, I'm a Buckeye fan, and even *I* think that the "Your wife told you to say that" shit is played out. Be original, CR. You're making yourself look bad.

It's not played out--not even close. It bothers him, which makes it even more entertaining.

About that brawl in the BYU-Memphis game, the BYU idiot that tried to cheap shot someone got straight fucking clocked. Good stuff:

http://www.lostlettermen.com/article/byu-football-safety-kai-nacua-blasted-for-cheap-shots-videos

DAYUM. He was the dick head that cheap shotted that player in the back of the head. Glad he got what was coming to him.

DAYUM. He was the dick head that cheap shotted that player in the back of the head. Glad he got what was coming to him.

Yeah, by the looks of it, he was just going around trying to cheap shot people. Everyone saw him try to sucker punch the Memphis player that was getting held back by the Memphis coach, and in the clip where he gets waxed it looks like he tried to cheap shot another Memphis player. I love the Memphis player's reaction who jacked him and how he doesn't hesitate to light him up.

#karma

Is anyone watching these bowl games? C. Michigan vs W. Kentucky playing in Hawaii... I used to be a huge bowl game fan, but anymore cmon get rid of half of these.

Not sure if you watched the whole game, but that finish is exactly why they should NOT get rid of all of these bowl games. That was an awesome game.

Is anyone watching these bowl games? C. Michigan vs W. Kentucky playing in Hawaii... I used to be a huge bowl game fan, but anymore cmon get rid of half of these.

That was in the Bahamas. Great game and incredible ending. One of the few outcomes where both teams feel like they won.

I got a guy to give me 10.5 for the Buckeyes. I feel like that's a fairly safe bet.