College Football Thread v8.0

bicranium

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wife got me Bama onesie pajamas for Xmas. Who wants to watch the game with me :lol:

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/ca18det007/Mobile%20Uploads/BBEC9814-A4C3-4F71-B184-1531BF9D204A_zpscxiasleh.jpg

Looks like a maroon nightmare......did the pajamas come with a white hood?

Looking more and more like Harbaugh to Michigan.

Meyer vs. Harbaugh should be a lot more interesting than Meyer vs. Hoke.

$$ talks eh?? Personally I still don't think he will or should do it, but if anyone can make it a rivalry again I think he can.

Pretty sure the 49ers let him go Monday.

Yeah, from what I've read everyone thinks he gets announced at Michigan by Tuesday or it's just not happening.

Here's a big article with a bunch of pieces from a good Michigan insider where he puts a 99% number on it happening...

http://mgoblog.com/content/searchbits-xxix-it-happening

The wife got me Bama onesie pajamas for Xmas. Who wants to watch the game with me :lol:

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/ca18det007/Mobile%20Uploads/BBEC9814-A4C3-4F71-B184-1531BF9D204A_zpscxiasleh.jpg

Stocking up on paper towels, eh?

PS - reflection of HMFIC noted. The baller. The shot caller. :gabe:

Penn at beat a bottom feeder of Boston college. BC looked terrible of defense and what in the fuck is their field goal kicker doing playing football? That extra point was atrocious.

Psu was 6-6, 2-6 in the b1g, going in. not what I would call a good b1g team either.

Harbaugh to Michigan is all but announced at this point. John Bacon came out on Twitter and said it's done and that's about as official as it can get before contracts are signed and he gets introduced.

Michigan's basketball game on Tuesday had tickets going for $20-25 earlier this week and all of a sudden they're going for over $120 just to get in as that's when most people expect to get their first look at Harbaugh in Ann Arbor.

While this obviously doesn't have the same story as Woody vs. Bo it could certainly turn into something that iconic.

Penn at beat a bottom feeder of Boston college. BC looked terrible of defense and what in the fuck is their field goal kicker doing playing football? That extra point was atrocious.

You mean the same team that took fsu to the end? A win is a win.

Sweet PJs. By sweet, I mean sweet.