2016 Ford GT

zeitgeist57

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is a "Stalkless" steering column? Im looking at it and it doesn't seem to different than others to me...

Lack of indicator/windshield wiper/cruise control levers poking out of the steering column I believe...

Using buttons would take me a couple of years to get used to...but if the general public is used to iDrive and other multimedia-drivers-in-a-single-knob I guess I could get used to it too...

x2

Love the car. Interior is "meh" though

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--FyxWhn8k--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/mgrbpdpqkkiwhaktrinw.jpg

Yeah, something about the seating area bugs me. Doesn't look bad, per say. Also, what's that little shelf area to the left of the steering wheel? Looks like a nice launching point for your phone. :)

Lack of indicator/windshield wiper/cruise control levers poking out of the steering column I believe...

Using buttons would take me a couple of years to get used to...but if the general public is used to iDrive and other multimedia-drivers-in-a-single-knob I guess I could get used to it too...

Oh ok that makes plenty of sense now. Personally I think I would prefer it that way.

AND they announced the 2017 Raptor with an EcoBoost V6 FINALLY! This is the Raptor they should have been selling since the engine came out.

http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/2016-ford-f-150-raptor-this-is-it-1678949534/1678956512/+ballaban

Does Ford have any mic's left to drop today?

Not liking the rear wing. Looks like an after thought add on

Yeah, something about the seating area bugs me. Doesn't look bad, per say. Also, what's that little shelf area to the left of the steering wheel? Looks like a nice launching point for your phone. :)

the seats look like cheap cloth seats in the drawing to me

AND they announced the 2017 Raptor with an EcoBoost V6 FINALLY! This is the Raptor they should have been selling since the engine came out.

http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/2016-ford-f-150-raptor-this-is-it-1678949534/1678956512/+ballaban

Does Ford have any mic's left to drop today?

Wouldn't mind seeing a Fusion ST w/ about 275-300 hp

GT: don't like the exterior, like the interior. Excited to see it in real life at some point. Only part I don't love is the exterior.

GT350R: love everything but the wheels and spoiler design. Love everything else about this car. The GT350 and the R version are my current favorite cars.

Raptor: Meh, ecobeast name was patented FYI. 0.5/10 care.