2016 Ford GT

zeitgeist57

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't knock the pricing, but won't the NSX be on par with the GT for performance for a lot less?

I don't think it will matter because almost no one will track the GT at that price and those production numbers. Probably the only place production level cars ever be tracked is in magazines, vlogs, TV shows (almost all on loan from Ford), during production. Maybe a few people will buy them to do 1/2mi or 1mi racing with, maybe a few people will actually race them. A vast majority of these that we will see on the track will be during factory backed racing at high levels. Most of these will be bought by the ultra rich and they may drive them a few times a year to sit in front of an overpriced steak house and have them mostly sit as an 'investment'.

https://www.google.com/webhp?#q=ultra+rich+investing+in+cars

They have said they are running Le Mans...clearly not the first flying buttress design, but this design is the most extreme example of it I have seen. Point being, the old NSX is a classic design...the new one is already dated and, in my opinion, nothing special. I am sure it will be a good car, but a c7 z06 is 100k and will crush it in all areas

They have said they are running Le Mans...clearly not the first flying buttress design, but this design is the most extreme example of it I have seen. Point being, the old NSX is a classic design...the new one is already dated and, in my opinion, nothing special. I am sure it will be a good car, but a c7 z06 is 100k and will crush it in all areas

Based on the weight difference alone, not a chance in hell... :lolguy: