Ok Fess Up, which one of you did this

Geeto67

http://jalopnik.com/bowel-movement-bandit-has-pooped-on-19-cars-in-ohio-for-1690872345

A man in Akron, Ohio has pooped on 19 cars parked in driveways in the last few days. Pooped. Like, out of his butt. I don't really know what else to say.

Police are on the lookout for the man, who has dropped a dook on 19 cars between 5:30 and 6:30 AM over the last several days. They say that he's done it over the course of several days, but hopefully it's more than just a few, since it can't be healthy to shit that much in just a couple days.

Police have been at a loss for what to do, but then there was a break in the case.

He was caught on camera with his pants down and bowels moving. What I mean is that he was taking a hot shit on the front of a second generation Neon.

If you have information on who this man is and what has inspired him to shit all over cars in the Akron area, call the Akron Police 330-275-2552

As I state in my sig, you don't fuck with a man's ride. But yet somehow I couldn't help but laugh when I read this. I'd like to know the list of cars he's left a stink pickle on. Is it totally random or certain makes and models?

Man, this guy sure is a little shit for doing this.....

He must be a browns fan.....

It seems like the police keep pushing and pushing and pushing for answers, but can't find any......

I hope these pictures help to squeeze out the culprit who's doing this.....

It sounds like the news station is just dumping alot of of pictures, but nothing is coming out on their end....

This guy must thinks he's pretty hot shit getting away with this each time....

How much dip would a dipshit shit if a dipshit could shit dip

:drops mic walks off stage:

• Upvote 1