Why you chose your screen name and why...

FocusDave01

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cause my name is jeremy, and people have been calling me jerm for short for years, and attak was one of my favorite bands years ago, so all my s/n's have been jermattak since i was a freshman in highschool

busted! dude heres what you said in the old thread

my name is jeremy, people call me Jerm, or The Jerm

cant remember why i put attak in there, attak is an old punk band, but i never really liked them :dunno:

fkn liar...:flingpoo:

:lol:

It's pretty obvious how i picked my screen name.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................nope still don't get it ........................................................................................................................................................................(the worst part is I am posting from the iPhone and I litteraly have to press each one of these periods) ............................................................................................................................................................GOD IM BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................nope still don't get it ........................................................................................................................................................................(the worst part is I am posting from the iPhone and I litteraly have to press each one of these periods) ............................................................................................................................................................GOD IM BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E-Dub

you are a sad little man.....

:lol:

Ha ha.

E-Dub

you are a sad little man.....

sorry to dissapoint whitey, I only have two options right now. Either continue writting pointless papers for finnals or post that madness, and personally I am tired of writting right now. I am working on paper 2 of 3 now though so I'm making progress and I am going to be stupid happy when I'm done!

sorry to dissapoint whitey, I only have two options right now. Either continue writting pointless papers for finnals or post that madness, and personally I am tired of writting right now. I am working on paper 2 of 3 now though so I'm making progress and I am going to be stupid happy when I'm done!

Its all good......I understand....

:violin::violin:

siggywiggy - last name is sigler and the wiggy part....well....lets just say my manly hood had a reputation where i used to work....the customer service girls loved me!

One of them actually stated "is it your goal to get every girl in customer service"