College Football 2016/17

Lauren

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Larry Johnson is the best position coach on this team. That line showed up big time in passing downs. Wisky was going to be tough with the run and their hogs (even though I said they had no offense, ducking opponent bye weeks)

This weeks picks

#1 Alabama vs #9 Tennessee (Just to be a troll to Jive haha. I really think Bama wins by a lot in this one)

#2 Ohio State vs #8 Wisconsin (I have a feeling this is going to be a lot closer than anyone really wants it to be)

#12 Ole Miss vs #22 Arkansas

Not to pat myself on the back but....

Great win for a young team.

Yes it was. Side note, I was at the circleville track yesterday with my son to watch my old man run his porsche. I said something to you as you were walking through the staging area in jest. I could definitely use 2 cars now. One for drag racing and one for auto-x!!

Yes it was. Side note, I was at the circleville track yesterday with my son to watch my old man run his porsche. I said something to you as you were walking through the staging area in jest. I could definitely use 2 cars now. One for drag racing and one for auto-x!!

I thought that was you. Sorry about the craziness. We had 65 cars, and we botched the first run group organization due to lack of loaner helmets and Porsche guys not wanting or knowing how to put numbers on their cars. We got rolling later but tensions were high.

Hope to see you out sometime, it's a blast. Take rides even.

Clemson should have lost yesterday and Ohio St got lucky. They finally played a decent squad and exposed how weak Ohio St really is. It's to bad Wisconsin can't play a full 60 min game let alone overtime. They looked gassed after the touchdown drive in the fourth. No way Ohio St can match up against Michigan let alone Bama. Bamas D will shut them down. Right now I don't think anybody can match up with Bama in any phase of the game. Bamas offense is scary good and Hurts is a monster. They are only getting better each game.

Clemson should have lost yesterday and Ohio St got lucky. They finally played a decent squad and exposed how weak Ohio St really is. It's to bad Wisconsin can't play a full 60 min game let alone overtime. They looked gassed after the touchdown drive in the fourth. No way Ohio St can match up against Michigan let alone Bama. Bamas D will shut them down. Right now I don't think anybody can match up with Bama in any phase of the game. Bamas offense is scary good and Hurts is a monster. They are only getting better each game.

Funny stuff. 6 returning starters and their first solid defense to go against. They learned a lot and even though they played a God aweful 1st half, they still won. Bama is the best right now. No arguements there. We have scUM at home at the end of the year. They will be much better by then. Keep trolling away though. Just shows how little you understand about cfb. Go dance for awhile, calm down and come back with a clear head.

I thought that was you. Sorry about the craziness. We had 65 cars, and we botched the first run group organization due to lack of loaner helmets and Porsche guys not wanting or knowing how to put numbers on their cars. We got rolling later but tensions were high.

Hope to see you out sometime, it's a blast. Take rides even.

I didn't mind. I dont know that I'd be too excited about putting numbers on my 100k+ vehicle either, but then again they were out there beating on their cars so who knows. It was cool to see the old man racing while my 4 year old son was there getting excited about racing :)

Funny stuff. 6 returning starters and their first solid defense to go against. They learned a lot and even though they played a God aweful 1st half, they still won. Bama is the best right now. No arguements there. We have scUM at home at the end of the year. They will be much better by then. Keep trolling away though. Just shows how little you understand about cfb. Go dance for awhile, calm down and come back with a clear head.

I'll be at the Michigan game. I look forward to all crying fans when Michigan wins.

Please tell me how I do t understand football

I'll be at the Michigan game. I look forward to all crying fans when Michigan wins.

Please tell me how I do t understand football

Re-read your posts. Typical Bammer homer. Spouts off all kinds of random shit, just to attempt to ruffle feathers. Every team has struggles throughout the season. Going up against a team that gives up 12 a game, at their place which is a terrible place to play in, and a complete 180 in the 2nd half and OT out of a team that couldn't have looked worse in the 1st half.

You judge a team on one game, which they won by the way....they call it a body of work for a reason. Both OSU and Wisky would shit on UT, the luckiest team in cfb, so save that.

The OSU scUM game should be a classic, but you say that OSU has already lost a game that hasn't been played yet....once again, to ruffle feathers. They had Wisconsin at home too.

Aren't you the knob that said the same thing a couple years ago right before osu took bama to the shed?