Whats a good set of street tires?

FocusDave01

Steve did you read the first post? He wants longer wearing tires.

...retard :rolleyes:

I don't know you, so I will take the higher road on this one. Not exactly the post I would expect from a Senior Member.

Edited by SteveChase
spelling

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I'm just pulling your leg. I think people care too much about rep sometimes. ;)

Srsly. Neg rep leavers take the sand out of your eVaginas, and if you get neg rep - take it in stride, you must've really pushed someones buttons. eVictory! :cool:

Man I'm just pulling your leg. I think people care too much about rep sometimes. ;)

It's cool, I saw the reason and thought WTF. Everybody has an opinion and different experiences with different products. That's why I like this forum. My apoligies for snapping back at you.

i never gave negative rep hell ill just go thru if im bored and give tons of people rep for no reason lol...:-) im the santa claus of rep LOL...now on topic thanks for all the good suggestions gives me alot of research to do!!

:plus1: I find myself giving rep for intro threads.

I didn't mean to hijack this thread and make it about rep. I just thought the reason was BS...Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

lol its all good man i dont even care i got my answer in the first 2-3 pages lol thanks for the advice tho i appretiate it!

Wow, I really pushed some buttons, I'm down 5 rep points - someone with some major rep busted me down over my last post. Maybe to prove a point?

Hold on while I brush my eTears away. :cry:

:p:p:D:D

someone gave me neg rep to i try not to cry about it... :cry:

:lol:

Edited by FocusDave01

On my RC I have run P'Powers, then went to a set up Dunlops. The Powers were sticky as hell, but under the wieght of the RC ran out quickly. (About 6k mi.) Had previous success with 207s/208s, but this last set were shit. I just mounted last night a set of ContiSport Attacks. Will let you know what I think of them once I get them scrubbed in. (If Mother freaking Nature ever allows that!)

I LOVE the Dunlop Qualifier. Once that tire warms up it rolls through turns like the bike is on rails!

My Qualifier.....slips like a SOB for first to second....

It could also be that Im shifting at 103 to go into second........AHHHHHHHH :eek: