Clay, I found your next minivan

Geeto67

https://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/d/2002-honda-odyssey-6-spd/6734283354.html

Honda odyssey 3.5 L V6 six speed manual transmission. Built for all the reliability with comfort and performance by Auto Imports. Excellent condition! silver with blue/gray interior. Remote with power sliding rear doors, alarm, Air conditioning with climate control, CD. One owner with 134k. Inspected with warranty. All new; timing belt, set of hannook winter pike RS tires, KYB gas shock absorbers, H/R German touring springs, clutch kit, ball joints, sway bar links, rotors,pads and battery.

Great family, sport utility or even express vehicle. Impressive and responsive to drive. The shift range coupled with the 3.5 L V6 makes for a fun, easy and smooth driving experience.

Runs and drives like better than new!

I saw that on Jalopnik. Rear bumper’s been repainted. Poverty interior. Dat price doe...6/10 would not bang.

Just drove the Odizzle to Indy and back today for business meetings (wifey drove the V today)...still one of the best highway cruisers you can drive. Drop the hammer to pass on the right and no one expects the drop. Super comfy seats.

at the end of the day it is a stick minivan. Not a lot of options in a row your own family bus. I think the last 2 stick minivans I ever saw were a 1980's dodge caravan (1st gen) a high school friend bought as a $400 beater and a ford aerostar that a buddy's dad had in college. I heard they made pontiac transports in stick but I think I have only seen one in the wild and it was parked on the street (it may have been an auto with an aftermarket shifter).

only factory modern van is the VW eurovan and they stopped making them in 2003.

at the end of the day it is a stick minivan. Not a lot of options in a row your own family bus. I think the last 2 stick minivans I ever saw were a 1980's dodge caravan (1st gen) a high school friend bought as a $400 beater and a ford aerostar that a buddy's dad had in college. I heard they made pontiac transports in stick but I think I have only seen one in the wild and it was parked on the street (it may have been an auto with an aftermarket shifter).

only factory modern van is the VW eurovan and they stopped making them in 2003.

Mazda5 could be had with three pedals.