RX-8 Broke Down, Whats My Next Car?

ShowHBK

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have to blow your whole load get a s197 5.whoa.

if you want to blow half your load and win some hipster points get an e36 m3

if you want to check out other guys' asses in skinny jeans and circle vape with your frendz on reddit and talk about how much fun car stuff would be if you weren't so busy with your [insert faggotry here] get a fwd

all the answers are in front of you, time to not fuck it up

I would not daily my BRZ... I love the car but I would not have it if I needed it to be my only car. But on that note, I wouldn't daily most of these other suggestions either..

I wouldn't daily a brz either, would get so tiring getting rekt off the line by odysseys and camry XSE nurburgring edition type Vs

Not all BRZ/FRS/GT86 's get beat at the stoplight by Odysseys. And I'd only drive one as a daily if I wanted my days to be a lot more exciting.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/GT86_LR-27_zpsk9tetpzb.jpg

I'd sell mine to someone from CR for not much more than the OP's initial range. PM me if you're interested, Mike, and we can talk.

Not all BRZ/FRS/GT86 's get beat at the stoplight by Odysseys. And I'd only drive one as a daily if I wanted my days to be a lot more exciting.

These jokesters know mine isn't slow either. They just prefer to bust ballz.

135i (no LSD :( )

335i

Maybe a C5 or C6, but they don't have the creature comforts I would like in a daily, plus sucky winter.

Newer Si with an LSD, maybe FoST but no LSD and ricey, would also consider a combo deal if I were you, older E36 or E46 325/8i+ with a newer cheap econobox daily, or even an E46 M3 should be within budget.

It's hard to daily a project/fun car IMO. It's not worth having to crunch to get something done by X time on a Sunday night.

I'd sell mine to someone from CR for not much more than the OP's initial range. PM me if you're interested, Mike, and we can talk.

Speaking from personal experience, you can't go wrong buying from Doc....

I will keep this in mind for sure. thanks for the offer :)