How many of you..

Cordell

Pick all that applies.  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Pick all that applies.

• Who has the same car they joined CR with?
    • Have an F-body?
    • Have a “fun car”?
    • Or are Paul with a boring car you think has some coolness?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting to me how many people who participated in the poll who hardly ever post. Bunch of lurkers.

I've been saying it for years...at CC&C, I'm surprised at all the car guys I meet and quickly find out they are on CR, but not active.

Hearing Ant and Tina discuss CR's demise on FB makes me sad. I understand it's a lot of work, but it's still disappointing to hear. There are a lot of guys who leverage this website, 18+ years on...

Hearing Ant and Tina discuss CR's demise on FB makes me sad. I understand it's a lot of work, but it's still disappointing to hear. There are a lot of guys who leverage this website, 18+ years on...

I'm not on FB anymore, so are they talking about shutting the site down?

I'm not on FB anymore, so are they talking about shutting the site down?

Not yet, but there hasn’t been much activity and Anthony has considered it. He has also told me that he’ll keep it as long as people want it, so hopefully people will continue to use it and give him reason to keep it functioning.

I've been saying it for years...at CC&C, I'm surprised at all the car guys I meet and quickly find out they are on CR, but not active.

Sad indeed. Aside from a few this place has been a wealth of knowledge, entertainment (even when some aren't intended to entertain), and a conduit to meet new folks. Without Ant and CR I wouldn't have my truck, Derek's meats, tires from Derek before he decided to play with meats, some of my good automotive buddies, etc.

Who still has the same car they joined CR with?

Who still has an f-body?

Who still has a “fun car” at all?

It’s winter time, there’s not much going on, so let’s have a poll. What the hell.

Of course the answer for me on all 3 of those is yes. Had a few other cars to play with but always kept my Camaro.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1000&pictureid=9245

No

I'd fucking love another

I have my M3, but getting it to be what I want is so far out of my budget its depressing.

Don’t have the ‘04 cobra, ‘05gto or ‘87 fox i had when i joined. I’ve gone through a fair number of cars, but still have an Audi rs7, Audi rs3, ‘13 gtr, raptor, ‘85 fox, and navigator. I’ve got 1000 other cars I’d like to own and drive, but work and kids take up all my time.