CR Shut Down - End of Month

excell

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going to post some last drag days YouTube's but don't remember how on this site and seems kinda pointless to put time into figuring it out at this point haha. Enjoy regular links haha filmed on a toaster circa 07-08

Starmaster

Sl600 running with top down haha

12.10 at kilkare

Both my cars running each other

If I were in Columbus right now I would go get some frozen custard, drive 110 mph around 270 to the east side, and order 30 chili cheese chilitos.

I'd eat them all myself and have a massive blowout at exactly 11:59 as a final salute to the forum.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I address you tonight not as a forum sponsor, not as the driver of the coolest car on the forum, but as a citizen of CR. We are faced with the very gravest of challenges. The Bible calls this day "Armageddon" - the end of all things. And yet, for the first time in the history of internet forums, our species has the technology to prevent its own extinction. All of you praying with us need to know that everything that can be done to prevent this disaster is being called into service. The human thirst for excellence, knowledge; every step up the ladder of science; every adventurous reach into space; all of our combined modern technologies and imaginations; even the wars that we've fought have provided us the tools to wage this terrible battle. Through all of the chaos that is our history; through all of the wrongs and the discord; through all of the pain and suffering; through all of our times, there is one thing that has nourished our souls, and elevated our species above its origins, and that is our courage. The dreams of an entire forum are focused tonight on those fourteen brave souls migrating to the new Discord channel. And may we all, citizens of CR, see these events through. God speed, and good luck to you

It is a sad, sad day. 20 years. Slightly less than half my life. Nearly all my friends since moving to Columbus have come from here. Started out, you kinda had to be a computer geek to be here. You were connecting via road runner, not a cell phone. Bah. Had a bunch I wanted to say. What a long strange trip it's been.

Oh well, That's all folks.

I address you tonight not as a forum sponsor, not as the driver of the coolest car on the forum, but as a citizen of CR. We are faced with the very gravest of challenges. The Bible calls this day "Armageddon" - the end of all things. And yet, for the first time in the history of internet forums, our species has the technology to prevent its own extinction. All of you praying with us need to know that everything that can be done to prevent this disaster is being called into service. The human thirst for excellence, knowledge; every step up the ladder of science; every adventurous reach into space; all of our combined modern technologies and imaginations; even the wars that we've fought have provided us the tools to wage this terrible battle. Through all of the chaos that is our history; through all of the wrongs and the discord; through all of the pain and suffering; through all of our times, there is one thing that has nourished our souls, and elevated our species above its origins, and that is our courage. The dreams of an entire forum are focused tonight on those fourteen brave souls migrating to the new Discord channel. And may we all, citizens of CR, see these events through. God speed, and good luck to you

Dude, seriously?!?

• Casper unpinned this topic