Jun 1 Saturday ride / new concord

NinjaDoc

Sup ohio family, if weather holds well thinking of passing through Ohio on Saturday June 1. Riding up from NC through WV and turning around heading home on Saturday. 

if any one free please let me know. We can meet new concord Marathon gas station. 

Where: 706 S Friendship Dr, New Concord, OH 43762

Time: meet 9am ksu 9:30

route: the usual loop down to river, from there NC folks will cross over and head south while you guys head back home.

I know not many of the OG still up and about riding but if free at least stop by and say hi if not ride down 👍🏽 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

I’d join in and make it 4 wings but I’ll be driving back from California until June 2nd 🤣

That'd make it a gosh-dagum Jamboree! 

• Haha 2

Weather so far looks great, if everything works out well by Thursday night we will be in Marietta and Friday we will be doing a loop in southern Ohio , if anyone free join us for Friday loop as well. 

• Upvote 1

Am surprised these guys who got back to riding not interested in riding. Obviously don't want to meet the dork from NC, but at least come and ride. So far seeming to be a gorgeous day that Saturday. 

@Casper @JustinNck1 @Blitz @DerekClouser 

these guys got back to riding as far as I remember on top of my head. Not sure about the other OGs are they all on two wheels still? 

6 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Weather so far looks great, if everything works out well by Thursday night we will be in Marietta and Friday we will be doing a loop in southern Ohio , if anyone free join us for Friday loop as well. 

Love Doctor, Where are you staying in Marietta? What time/were are you starting your southern Loop from Marietta on Friday. I may be able join in on the Marietta Loop. I don't have a stuffed animal to ride with all the Wingers.

Edited by B-Mac

Ordinarily I would be all over this but I just don't have enough rear tire to make it to New Concord and back home without being on cords. I have an appointment to drop the bike off June 3rd for a new tire and to have some crash protection added along with a Bren tune.

The Friday Marietta option is intriguing. I could trailer down for that. It's a three hour drive without a trailer so I would probably tow down the night before. Post up when you figure out where you are staying.

"We haven't booked rooms yet" Are you traveling with family or bringing motorcycle friends to check out Ohio roads? 

23 hours ago, Uncle Punk said:

Ordinarily I would be all over this but I just don't have enough rear tire to make it to New Concord and back home without being on cords. I have an appointment to drop the bike off June 3rd for a new tire and to have some crash protection added along with a Bren tune.

The Friday Marietta option is intriguing. I could trailer down for that. It's a three hour drive without a trailer so I would probably tow down the night before. Post up when you figure out where you are staying.

"We haven't booked rooms yet" Are you traveling with family or bringing motorcycle friends to check out Ohio roads? 

It will be nice to meet you Up, it will be me and another friend. He hasn't rode much in Ohio so just going to show him the good stuff around in seo.  Friday will be lighter day. Might do only around 300ish miles. Leave Marietta and end up in Cambridge Ohio. Saturday might be a 600+ miler for us hence shorter loop on Friday. 

• Beer 1

Left the house around 7am. Stabbed to Mineral Wells and took WV-14, 119S thru Charleston and picked up WV-85 and took that to WV-10 back to Huntington, WV. Slabbed to Teas Valley, US-35 to WV-34 back to I-77N. Am at my hotel in Mineral Wells, resting for tomorrow's ride. 

Time for a shower and some beer. 

20240530_183304.jpg

• Upvote 2