NEW Bike Night

yotaman88210

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can! I vote for Sara!

Thank YOU, Lance!!

Yes you should!!!!!! Michael your driving tonight! You've enjoy bike nights before, it's her turn! :p

Yea, I totally thought I was on the right track, but doesn't really matter, we both fell asleep and didn't make it anyway :( I'm so sad

agreed

You can disagree with my man anytime you want....especially if it benefits me to do so!! Thanks for backing me up!!

holy shit...i thought it sounded legit but it really was

It probably is, and considering the crutches thing I wouldn't have had more than a beer or two anyone, the LAST thing I want is to fall over drunk with crutches, no one would ever let me live that down!! No drinking for me tonight anyway.

Sorry I missed it guys.

Just so everyone knows, our ride home wasnt too bad. It rained when we first left for a couple minutes, but after that it was pretty clear. =)

Good to hear. After you left It started to come down in buckets, I was a little concerned. Then I had more of my free beer and got over it. :)

Hope to see you two out again!

Just so everyone knows, our ride home wasnt too bad. It rained when we first left for a couple minutes, but after that it was pretty clear. =)

Glad you made it home OK.

:( :( :( I wanted to come. Hope you guys had fun.

Wuss!

I wish. My lame ass passed out on the couch from the pain meds...I didn't even go. :( There is still plenty of time for me to drink.

WEAK!

sounds like alot of ppl didnt make it....

The cool ones did.

Rain sucks!!

Yes, but thats why we have cages.

It was actually a pretty good turn out, lots of fun was had, the food was good and the band was loud.

Good place for a bike night, I'm sure it will be better when those who can only show up on bikes attend.

Sorry we missed it tonight.. We still had every intention of coming, even after Sara went to the hospital and they put her in a brace and on crutches, but she was completely knocked out from the painkillers.

I was trying to talk to her to keep her awake so we could go, but like I said, she was out!

Hope you all had a good time and we will certainly make the next one.