NEW Bike Night

yotaman88210

Sorry we missed it tonight.. We still had every intention of coming, even after Sara went to the hospital and they put her in a brace and on crutches, but she was completely knocked out from the painkillers.

I was trying to talk to her to keep her awake so we could go, but like I said, she was out!

Hope you all had a good time and we will certainly make the next one.

LAME! ;)

JK man...missed you guys :violin:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by Fonzie

And Michael.....I was already down there Saturday bubba.....And YOU didn't come see ME!

Touche' ;)

Was down there again this afternoon at the Pony.

Texted you twice & even called you w/ VM.....NO replies :rolleyes:

I'll have to take the blame for this one...he has been working so hard taking care of me (which paid off, I'm doing much better now) he has been exhausted. I'm sorry he missed you. :( Let me know the next time you'll be down here and make sure I don't get hurt so the two of you can get together!!

WTF Fonz? I'm like 2 miles from the pony AND I was out riding with mrbret.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Lets shoot for another good night tomorrow. SONIC BOOM is band. They are actually good. haha. A fellow member, who mostly just posts on the ducati board is the sound engineer for this band. Come out and represent peeps!! :banana:

Lets shoot for another good night tomorrow. SONIC BOOM is band. They are actually good. haha. A fellow member, who mostly just posts on the ducati board is the sound engineer for this band. Come out and represent peeps!! :banana:

he's the sound engineer? Awesome. He's got to be better than the last guy. Ask him to please not pull a 5 hour soundcheck with constant feedback loops like the other guy.

Looks like it might RAIN again. I think I might be caging it again and will have to call it an early night (I'm bad at actually leaving early) since I have to be at work at 7a on Friday morning.

HAHA.I hate blue cheese, glad you liked it! I think their sauces are really good. You have to get at least medium tho, the mild is like a weak butter sauce of some kind :dunno: Original extra hot is the way to go!!

I agree with Yota, they are my favorite wings, but the sauces seem to be one step down from everyone else, so if you like hot, x-hot will be just right.. I like the fact you pick a flavor and a spice, I always get BBQ - X-Hot and a small side of BBQ - atomic, perfect tenders!!!!

Yep yep. I love HOT things. I never ordered a place's hottest option anymore because 99% of the time they are just going for hot and the sauce has no flavor. The 2nd th hottest sauce is usually the best way to go IMO. Damn Im getting hungry