Ride (Coshocton) and Cook out on 5-30

4DAIVI PAI2K5

I am the only northener right now.......bump.....

Hey Daivi......what time you guys planning to meet ? 10.00 at McD or your house.....but some folks from Dayton and Cbus would be late so can you please roughly have a plan and update the first post....?

Like: First group meets at 10.00 AM in Ctown and ride some

Second group meet somewhere at 11.30 and ride.....then cook out and party....whatever and when we will be kicked out of your town....:D Just a ballpark plan....

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the only northener right now.......bump.....

Hey Daivi......what time you guys planning to meet ? 10.00 at McD or your house.....but some folks from Dayton and Cbus would be late so can you please roughly have a plan and update the first post....?

Like: First group meets at 10.00 AM in Ctown and ride some

Second group meet somewhere at 11.30 and ride.....then cook out and party....whatever and when we will be kicked out of your town....:D Just a ballpark plan....

they are meeting at 10-1030 at the pony so their trip from there will be and hr to 1.5 hrs so about 1115 1145 ish will have ross call and text me when there head out and give me updates about their prgoress. can just have ross bring them here i ve got a big parking lot across the raod from my house.

if u know where the mcdonalds is u can go there and ill come meet u and meet up with everone else here.

adamparks 74061zero565two

I might be able to cruise down but I am also sketchy on the details. Crew coming up from Columbus should arrive in Coshocton by 12:00 and then everyone rides? Meet at your house or McDonalds? (Where is McDonalds?) Cookout to follow?

I would love to discover some new roads that are closer to home. I think my drive time is about 1:30 straight down 83.

Kosmo...lets meat up somewhere and ride down together, whats your idea for a route? Time?

I can meet you guys some where west of Cleveland ?? and then 83 straight down works as well....where are you from. I will have to come from South Euclid, east side and that's not a problem.....or we can meet some common southern area ? For me I77 would be shortest but freeway/cops...meh..

I might be able to cruise down but I am also sketchy on the details. Crew coming up from Columbus should arrive in Coshocton by 12:00 and then everyone rides? Meet at your house or McDonalds? (Where is McDonalds?) Cookout to follow?

I would love to discover some new roads that are closer to home. I think my drive time is about 1:30 straight down 83.

You guys throw some input about meeting (both of you are from west) and your preferred route and I will join in a suitable place.....how about that..

Holy cow... this is turning into a ride... maybe I'll meet up with Punk at 82/83? I can't miss out if all the Westside NE crew is rolling out. We gotta talk Kevin, Steve, and Udell into it too.

Tstorms in the PM on Saturday though...

Edited by JRMMiii

they are meeting at 10-1030 at the pony so their trip from there will be and hr to 1.5 hrs so about 1115 1145 ish will have ross call and text me when there head out and give me updates about their prgoress. can just have ross bring them here i ve got a big parking lot across the raod from my house.

if u know where the mcdonalds is u can go there and ill come meet u and meet up with everone else here.

adamparks 74061zero565two

i have corrections and comments for this post...

#1: it will not take 1.5 hours to get to coshocton...more like 45-50 minutes.

#2: i have to "call and text" you? i believe one or the other would be sufficient.

#3: were you drunk when you typed this or did i receive a different education from river view than you? :lol:

Holy cow... this is turning into a ride...

thats how we roll :D

For the guys comming from Columbus what time you meeting and what route you taking I might meet up some where east, and where is everyone meeting the Coshocton guys? at the (Mcdonalds)

if you are in newark we are going to take 79 so you could meet us at the exit off of SR16 at 79...there is a KFC there that we could meet you in the parking lot.

we are leaving iron pony around 10:30 or so and we will probably be in newark around 11:00

if you are in newark we are going to take 79 so you could meet us at the exit off of SR16 at 79...there is a KFC there that we could meet you in the parking lot.

we are leaving iron pony around 10:30 or so and we will probably be in newark around 11:00

this might work I just dont no how long I can ride I was hoping it was a little earlier. I will see and let you guys no if I will be there

i have corrections and comments for this post...

#1: it will not take 1.5 hours to get to coshocton...more like 45-50 minutes.

#2: i have to "call and text" you? i believe one or the other would be sufficient.

#3: were you drunk when you typed this or did i receive a different education from river view than you? :lol:

thats how we roll :D

no u will call and text me cuz ur my bitch!!!

no i had just woke up!