I think you guys have done it now...

mrmako777

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not gonna lie i got a lil fed up with the ebashing...i can understand the wheelie thing i was just really excited about it but I know not to do shit like that on the street...but the key thing that was a fluke and was lost in what to do...thank god i found the key code...i do have pretty thick skin and this internet shit doesnt ever get to me i still dont think it really did maybe a little i mean i didnt cry or lose any sleep...i think what gixxie said fits it best im just really excited about this whole bike thing and its something i get excited about every morning i wake up and i just want to learn and know everything and have so many questions i could write a book...and last thing i want is for my bike to sit at a shop again casue i didnt know what i was doing...i have had alot of help from you guys and the assfault junkies as well...but i will say this i never did it for attention maybe thats what got me most...i just post whats on my mind not for epeen points...:trophy:

Shit dude, if it makes you feel better I'll come out and said I've done a few power wheelies on the street uncountable times. ;) Any haters can check out my bmv record and my riding skills anytime. :cool:

Shit dude, if it makes you feel better I'll come out and said I've done a few power wheelies on the street uncountable times. ;) Any haters can check out my bmv record and my riding skills anytime. :cool:

That short bus can get the front wheel up?! Jesus! :eek:

Dave!!

Time to get real for a bit... We know you're excited.. (see that Justin? I did it right)

What you need to do is get with a couple regular riders every weekend and hit some pavement. (not with your face or ass.. just making sure) Find some good riders that are willing to show you the ropes. Take it easy' date=' listen to their instruction and put in some seat time. 5,000 posts won't make you a better rider. However, if you put in 5,000 miles this riding season you just might be surprised at the results.

That said.. Welcome back and stop being a bitch. :cool:[/quote']

:lol: /ehug for you anyway i do ride alot, solo tho and usually on long trips gonna start trying to get into a STT track day novice group that jess recomended seems i would learn alot!

Solo won't teach you a thing and will only make bad habits that harder to break. The track day is a great idea. Let me know when you are going to do it and I'll be sure to head down and help out where I can.

Oh' date=' and I'm calling you Squeak from now on. You little bitch.

[img']http://www.geocities.com/joelaram1981/Squeak.jpg

haha awsome man love to have ya! gonna make that my new title LOL

man dave is a hell of a guy and is a new rider and just has questions and wants to know and share all he can! I miss when i was that excited about my bikes. The e-bashing just goes way too far on here.....

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Excuse me for speaking on a situation that never involved me but i do believe it was YOUR forum that was making suggestions on how to assault and vandalize the property of an OR member (including the classy suggestion to "hook his headlights up to his gas tank") over a smart ass comment he made. This was one or 2 people messing with someone else, what you and some other members of YOUR website were doing was suggesting illegal ways to hurt someone or their property. I would highly suggest you think about what you post before you make dumb ass comments like this one. I have no problems personally with you or any other assfault junkies, I met several of you in Columbus in March, but before you jump off at the mouth with stupid fucking comments like this one try to think about your own actions in the past.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Excuse me for speaking on a situation that never involved me but i do believe it was YOUR forum that was making suggestions on how to assault and vandalize the property of an OR member (including the classy suggestion to "hook his headlights up to his gas tank") over a smart ass comment he made. This was one or 2 people messing with someone else, what you and some other members of YOUR website were doing was suggesting illegal ways to hurt someone or their property. I would highly suggest you think about what you post before you make dumb ass comments like this one. I have no problems personally with you or any other assfault junkies, I met several of you in Columbus in March, but before you jump off at the mouth with stupid fucking comments like this one try to think about your own actions in the past.

:popcorn:

can we PLEASE not rehash all this shit? whats done is done and the past is the past, lets leave it there. even the ones involved are over it...

can we PLEASE not rehash all this shit? whats done is done and the past is the past, lets leave it there. even the ones involved are over it...

Not trying to rehash anything simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the post. Comments like that should only be made by those who can stand behind it with their actions.

Not trying to rehash anything simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the post. Comments like that should only be made by those who can stand behind it with their actions.

For real?? I'm sorry but I have been on both sites for a long time now. I love everybody on both sites. Dave's enthusiasm for both riding and the community of riding is one of a kind tho. I mean seriously, what does two people getting mad about a drunk comment made over a mean comment have to do with an ambitious and sometimes awkwardly ignorant new rider have anything to do with any previous drama that has came between two fucking websites. there is no drama between websites here.

The drama here directly involves the bashing(on this site, not a different one) of a dude that is new to riding and, like I said, thoroughly over-entusiastic and self-known ignorant.... He is aware that he is a newb and wants to learn everything he can... what? you think I didn't lose my muthafuckin key on my 2nd trackday and not think to bring the spare?

we all go thru this community one step at a time and the first few steps are as newbs. Sorry that some of you have already done all the 'dumb' shit and are SOOOO much better than anybody else that you feel like the people that are in the exact position that you were 3-10 years ago that are going thru it now are a bunch of bitches. because you ALL were a bunch of little bitches/squids/newbs too at one time. SO WAS I.

I'lll help whoever is willing to listen to my advice. I've learned alot about riding over the past few years. even how to toss my bike into the pavement at 90 mph. I'd like to try to help a few people and stop them from experiencing that shit on the street. and I'll show em how to party like a muthafuckin junkie while I'm at it....

PS: I'm not saying I know it alll cuz I'll be the very first one to tell ya I got lots to learn about riding... but this is my 2 cents and IMO, alot of you are acting like a lot of cocky assholes with something to prove... if dave sticks with this shit and really learns what he can do with that R6 of his, he's gonna be blowin your world in about 2 years and haulin some serious ass on the track

Edited by cbrjess0815