Socially Awkward Engineers on Motorcycles

EvilTwin

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm all about fulfilling some girls freaky deeky spirit, but I'm not really one to be on the receiving end of that sorta treatment.

:fruit:

either way, there's some stories there, I've no doubt of it...

Yea the wheel motion comes into play, but the bike being an inverse pendulum has more to do with the need to counter steer to initiate a turn.

You should see me in a parking lot. I just let it fall to the left and right and catch it with the clutch to turn. Works for me.

^--- totally unfair. I mean, on the scale of awkwardness I may be #1, but in general, ya'll are a bunch of weirdos too.

But our names aren't tags; sorry dude, you take the cake.

lol, now its getting better. :lol:

sometimes I wonder about MJ's "entertainment values".

But I understand reality. Working all day with engineers and geeks.

So sad... wait, that's what I do, argh

I agree, we now have the "need for entertainment" as a group value/goal.

Oh, and if anyone wants to discuss various theories of quantum mechanics and alternate universes, we can get thrown out of this thread too. Into yet another sub-sub-group.

Recon - Let's start an airplane junkie thread... then I can talk the talk. :cool:

I got an "engineering degree", but it had to do with airplanes or something ;)... nothing to do with CSE or whatever you guys are talking about.

Java (and Pascal)?! uuuuuuugh... that almost kept me in college another year!!! I don't know how you guys do it.. really. :eek:

Yes, Dear, we can talk up aircraft. Your degree is fully qualified. That beats out the code writers any day. For me, anyway. Although I probably can still write code in a dozen languages.