Mess with your credit card company!

Assassin

Its not really messing with the card company at all. They never even see your signature. That slip stays with the merchant for their records. We have boxes upon boxes of them at work. They are our copy not the cc company's.

The only time they would see the slip is if you filed a dispute or something.

Its not really messing with the card company at all. They never even see your signature. That slip stays with the merchant for their records. We have boxes upon boxes of them at work. They are our copy not the cc company's.

The only time they would see the slip is if you filed a dispute or something.

You sir are correct, which is why the receipt says "store copy" or "customer copy."

I still chuckle whenever I see the video though. :D

i just got my new card a couple days ago and haven't signed it yet (pondering) hmm...

u dont have the balls!!!!!!!

**remember how long i walked around with the card my sgt and one of the dep. took and signed it "Im Gay"

haha it was funny for sho haha

my current card is also unsigned....

Ive Worked in retail all my life and I have seen ppl write some really dumbsh** on receipts b4... its even better at the Bar I work at when drunk ppl try to even do their own name... it is true that the CC company never will see it unless you dispute your charge... then The cc company will contact the merchant to verify that you signed it and how much you signed it for.... that could be a very bold way to ripp off the cc company.... i would do it tho...