beginners ride to coshocton roads saturday

MidgetTodd

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checking in, I've been home for a little while now. I peeled off from TaRR on 16 when he went home, and I just HAD to stop at 79N again to see that corner in more detail. I have no idea how you assholes aren't in jail right now. :D Picked up a few more souvenirs, another piece of my front fender and a chunk of my belly pan. Turned around and went home, started cramping up REAL bad as soon as I got back on 39 out of Newark. Made it back to Cbus, ate some Chipotle, and all is right with the world.

Big ups to everyone for being there, especially for all the peeps that stayed behind me. It was a huge mental cushion knowing you were there. Thanks for 1000rrrider for busting my chops enough to get me to commit, it was totally worth it. Good to meet the Coshocton krew as well.

BlueKat and SnoMan, if you need some help with those plastics let me know. I can get that body filler from my buddy's shop no problem, we'll have those things sanded out, refilled, and ready for primer in no time at all. I'm happy that everyone made it back with what they came with, even if someone was short a mirror or turnsignal lens. :)

I made it back safe and sound. Just a little sore and stiff.Thanks to everyone for the help.

Cheech, I'll be talking to you about the filler but after things loosen up a bit.

I made it back safe and sound. Just a little sore and stiff.Thanks to everyone for the help.

Cheech, I'll be talking to you about the filler but after things loosen up a bit.

No worries. I'll be traveling a bit for work, but when I'm here I'll be more than happy to help you work it out.

Something always happens on these rides and you guys were warned ahead of time. Why won't anyone listen, riding that fast in a big group especially around Coshocton is dangerous. Why won't you all listen to reason?

I want to believe you're BSing. Are you serious?

Something always happens on these rides and you guys were warned ahead of time. Why won't anyone listen, riding that fast in a big group especially around Coshocton is dangerous. Why won't you all listen to reason?

Your lucky we like you and know your kidding and instagating or else it'd be on , all of us are ready for an ethugging throw down on this one

and what happend to you anyway I was hopin youd make it down again we had a fast after ride ride that youdve liked

I eat, and very unhealthily too; you'd think that would give at least some body fat.

It's true, I've seen him eat. He's got one of those "skinny metabolism's" where no matter what you eat

you actually lose weight! I fuckin hate you. ;)

I eat, and very unhealthily too; you'd think that would give at least some body fat.

You're got a nuclear reactor down there. You should actually hook yourself up to your electrical system, I bet you're putting out enough energy to start your bike no problem :)

Hey, gotta make light of the situation or it will rule you, right Cheech? I can't fear the streets babe!!!

Speak for yourself man, after I posted that thread I didn't go into my garage for a week. I could swear the Katana was going to plot some sort of revenge, and the CBR wasn't going to stand up to it.