GI: Ashtabula Covered Bridge Ride?

armith

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah, we could meet up there too. Ohio Motorcycle at 9 up there by 930 ish then to sheetz by 10.

Is it just Armith and me riding 2 up?

Where is sheetz at? Im solo for life after a 160 mph ride. my wife will not ride again at least with me.

yah, we could meet up there too. Ohio Motorcycle at 9 up there by 930 ish then to sheetz by 10.

Is it just Armith and me riding 2 up?

Looks it's just us for 2 up.. It'll be all good. see you all in a few hours!

It is a little brisk out there but it is dry in Bedford. I'll be at Ohio Motorcycle at 9AM. The wife will follow in car since it is too chilly for her. We are bring a thermos of coffee and cups for any one that will need to warm up during any of the stops. So as of now it is only me on bike, wife in car......

I am back home. It rained a little closer to home, so I am a bit wet and cold. The coffe from this morning was warm, so that will help warm me up. Great ride and great pizza at Cover Bridge pizza.It was 225 miles for me and I meet great friends today, thanks guys........

Scott

Thanks for setting this up and it was nice meeting you all. Luckily I was able to avoid any rain on the way back. I was absolutely exhausted though and passed out on my couch from when I got home to just a little bit ago. Can't wait to see how the pictures came out!

man what a great ride! major kudos armith, really great setup and pre work!!</p>

As always, great riding with you folks... Heike and I hit a bucket of rain about 10 miles from home... saved me from /having to wash the bike. I can't wait to see the pictures. JRM sucks you didn't come out *cough*slacker*cough*

Edited by Likwid

Kosmo, nice to meet you. Is your avatar from this year Mid-ohio? I think I have a picture that is almost the same as yours.....

yes it is. One of the girls gave me her camera and told me to take a pic of their "as seen in the pic"......and eviltwin......Jason, who was next to me captured the moment.....I had to convince a lot of people that my camera is not pink....:lol:. Check out the other pictures in my profile album.

Edited by Kosmo
typo