Coshocton Ride, Sun Sept. 27

RSVDon

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youll be still sleeping when we're all there knockin on the door .... Im drivin over so i can bring my bikestand for you to copy and just gonna ride the sumo :D

haha nah ill be up. seth will be sleeping.

just take a bunch of pics and measurements so my dad an i can build one.

sumo still has all the dirt stuff on it. told ross if i get home soon enough ill change it over tonight but i got a bday party to go to. when i get off at 11

Hmmm, I'm wondering whether I should bring my jacket liner. I'm afraid it's gonna be cold.

Put your liner in, you can drop it in the bags when it is warmer. I wear a large. I have two pairs of glove. A nice pair, that doesn't fit me right, and a crappy pair that would do nothing if I ever needed them to.

Put your liner in, you can drop it in the bags when it is warmer. I wear a large. I have two pairs of glove. A nice pair, that doesn't fit me right, and a crappy pair that would do nothing if I ever needed them to.

Ok, nevermind. I have a really really nice pair of new Held gloves but they are too small for me.....and I have small hands. Go figure.