What are you going to be for Halloween?

JBartolucci4

I just rummaged through my photos and sadly enough, no full photos of the turtle costume. I had a shell, a brown skirt and tank top, painted my limbs green, and had the red ninja eye thing.... three of my friends/roommates were the other turtles, we dressed my bf at the time up as shreddar (complete with a large woman's night gown as his cape), my roomie's bf was april, and her dog was splinter (it looked like a rat anyway).

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just rummaged through my photos and sadly enough, no full photos of the turtle costume. I had a shell, a brown skirt and tank top, painted my limbs green, and had the red ninja eye thing.... three of my friends/roommates were the other turtles, we dressed my bf at the time up as shreddar (complete with a large woman's night gown as his cape), my roomie's bf was april, and her dog was splinter (it looked like a rat anyway).

that is hilarious!! you have a well rounded knowledge of the ninja turtles too, i don't know if that's sweet drizzled in awesome sauce or weird... we'll go with the first one!

I'm not creative so I'll probably just rummage through my box of costumes: angel, ninja turtle, majorette, 80's person, sheep, others I can't remember....

Yes, that's right, 3 years ago i went as a sheep... I would fear for my safety if I rocked that costume around a few of the people on this board.

:ttiwwop:

Do you mean LLAARRGGEE womans or size large womans.... I'm confused.:confused:

So, your inviting the fat ones, in hopes of good looking girls following them? Hope the math works out for you on that one!! Good luck, and happy hunting. There she blows!!!! LOL Or just may!

Im usually all about halloween. Ive always been really into going all out with Gorey makeup. Im just not feeling it this year. Last year I was a mental patient who jumped out of the hospital window... the year before I was Brittany Spears dead baby who flew through the windshield cuz brittany was driving around with me on her lap :D lmao

Im usually all about halloween. Ive always been really into going all out with Gorey makeup. Im just not feeling it this year. Last year I was a mental patient who jumped out of the hospital window... the year before I was Brittany Spears dead baby who flew through the windshield cuz brittany was driving around with me on her lap :D lmao

Kevin how in the world did I miss this? PICS? :D

I never know what to dress up as so this year I"m just going as a Roman Empress. The costume was decent, so why not.

You were a zombie last year no? That was a good costume.

I have been thinking and thinking b/c I was finding it hard to top Sarah Palin from last year. I'm going to be a crazy mental patient for halloween. I've got the straight jacket and everything. My mom suggested it yesterday thinking it would be hilarious after I told her about a recent event in my life. :D

I've been a Software Pirate for the past couple of years. Luckily I donated that shirt last year so I can't be it again this year.

I think I know what I'm going to be.

Oh I know I know! You can be my doctor and chase me around all night trying to give me injections of haldol! I suggested it to Kreator but he's still undecided. My date won't change his mind and is going as some emo looking dude. Don't ask. LOL