What are you going to be for Halloween?

JBartolucci4

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a little off topic but still Halloween... Does anyone have creepy decorations or props I can borrow for one night? Our family/work Halloween party is on the 17th and this year it’s at our place. We have already spent like $200 on stuff but it still seems like nothing. If you have anything creepy I would be very appreciative and very careful with it. If you could please let me know!

meh, takes too much time. IF I do something gorey, it prolly wont involve a diaper. :D

Um, now that I think of it, you saw my costume last year at the halloween party. We had pics together chicken fucker!! Remember?... oh wait, you prolly dont! :D

I have some from 2007......

There was a bunch of us that did a Super Heros theme.....

I love Halloween.....

Here are some pictures from the past

Myself as the Riddler

101_5153.jpg

Rick Bobby and Catwoman

101_5158.jpg

Wilma, Catwoman, Poison Ivy

101_5160.jpg

Myself and Catwomen

101_5191.jpg

Girl Robin

101_5205.jpg

Girl Robin and Poison Ivy

101_5214.jpg

Look it's Ricky Gadson

101_5215-1.jpg

101_5278.jpg

101_5279.jpg

I'm not creative so I'll probably just rummage through my box of costumes: angel, ninja turtle, majorette, 80's person, sheep, others I can't remember....

Yes, that's right, 3 years ago i went as a sheep... I would fear for my safety if I rocked that costume around a few of the people on this board.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lucky you survived!

lol! i may b working that night but thanks for the suggestion - trust me when i tell u that is a double edged sword dressing up cause my kids WILL TELL me if my ass looks big.

what if their was a mid summers night dream theme and the girls dressed as hot fairies (feedback all you attending ladies???) and all the guys were hollywood movie stars and we were to party in hughs "grotto" ... how much fun would that be? look at me go on and i already am pretty sure im working... sorry i get carried away. i plan alot of events and cater to those entertainment industry types.

Edited by socaln8tv

lol! i may b working that night but thanks for the suggestion - trust me when i tell u that is a double edged sword dressing up cause my kids WILL TELL me if my ass looks big.

what if their was a mid summers night dream theme and the girls dressed as hot fairies and all the guys were hollywood movie stars and we were to party in hughs "grotto" ... how much fun would that be. look at me go on and i already am pretty sure im working.

:lol:Don't worry, i can tell you...if it makes you feel any better. :p

just bare it we are are far better judges than kids :D

lol. No joke...at least we...ahem....leg humpers can appreciate it more. :D