Parks and Waterfall ride.

Lost1888

It is a perk that you can actually walk around in Squires castle....I don't know either if there is a wedding there or not. I don't know if there a number to call to see if the place is offically "reserved". I suspect people probably just show up and take wedding pics there?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a perk that you can actually walk around in Squires castle....I don't know either if there is a wedding there or not. I don't know if there a number to call to see if the place is offically "reserved". I suspect people probably just show up and take wedding pics there?

Yeah it's mostly just a stop on the way to the reception. Sure you can walk around but honestly the fam and I go hiking there and the woods isn't very exciting.

i seen the teaser pics already and they very nice that the reason i considering the 2 hour drive. i hoping to see some waterfall pics too so i'll just check back after the weekend for somemore pics

I was just pointing out the pics, in case you missed them. IF you get decent weather to walk around, the entire around Squires Castle is nice. Just about any parking area in the metro park has something to see.

i'm either ridin' dirty at crow canyon or sleeping in. have fun fellers! the roads may be a bit wet and will def be cool, so take it easy out there.

Sleep is for the week, be there or I'll put a boot in your ass

lol, that's my way of saying please