Best route to Irony Pony for Veteren's Day?

ohdaho

So ive got veteren's day off this wednesday and thinking I should go down to Columbus to hit up IP for the first time and maybe do lunch at Thurman's Cafe for some good burgers.

Whats the best route to get there? Not necessarily the quickest...but funniest. My roommates probably going to take his new cage so he can put his new G8 GXP to good use.

Anybody's welcome to join also.

From Dayton take 70 to Columbus, exit 270 north around to Westerville 3c exit. Go south (left) about 3 miles and it'll be on the left not far after the Auto Zone. Used to be a K-mart so look for a big building. :)

Edited by buildit

I still have my whopping $5 gift card from a OR event. lol

Im not gonna lie...id take it.

WTF is this?!

"The following errors occurred with your submission: This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds."

thurmans is great but last weekend i had 2hr wait and HORRIBLE service. ended with me having to get up and pay my bill at the bar.

if you havent had it yet, make sure to try it but DEFINATLY call and order to go. as good as thurmans is, i wont ever eat there again if i can help it.

Best place for lunch near IP if you like Greek food in Yannis (sp?). $6 will get you a gyro so big you'll need highway pegs on the sport bike! :lol:

They have a meal there named after the owner of IP. The "baby chris" look for it! Yannis is a really nice guy, good mozzarella sticks.

Still going...probably taking 42 to 70 to IP...its either Thurman's or the Varsity for lunch since my roommate wants to show off his Iowa shit (hes a season ticket holder).

Stargazer, if youre still interested PM with a number or post up in the thread.