Moto-Brian

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right...about 11oz heavier....

Remington 51 21oz

Hipoint 40 32oz

i have my ccw but don't carry often and i found it very annoying in my Carhart inside pocket in a small IWB holster. Still want a LCP

Your right...about 11oz heavier....

Remington 51 21oz

Hipoint 40 32oz

i have my ccw but don't carry often and i found it very annoying in my Carhart inside pocket in a small IWB holster. Still want a LCP

Woah, is that backwards or is the Remmington really 11 oz heavier?!?

Lol i know. Its just scary to leave one in the chamber you know? I have a shoulder holster and it aims sorta at my nutz(when twisting). Not good at all

walther said it best, "keep your booger finger off the bang bang button"... lol

I carry 1 in the chamber shoulder or iwb... as it's been said, not a lot of time for draw and fire in 2 seconds

Lol i know. Its just scary to leave one in the chamber you know? I have a shoulder holster and it aims sorta at my nutz(when twisting). Not good at all

Ya, it's wierd when you grow up always pointing a gun in a safe direction then to have it point at your junk...little brain game there.

I had a Kimber Ultra Carry II and hated it, I would have gotten a Wilson but they were out of my price range

i'm lookin at a Wilson more for on duty carry and for 3-gun and idpa comps.

if i could only figure out how to make it a write-off

Edited by owndjoo

wilson combat 1911. not so much for carry, but if i can sneak it when i'm on duty USAF Security Forces, fuck that M9, and when I do IDPA and 3-gun competitions. they run in the $2k+ range, but are amazing shooters and dead reliable.

i'm lookin at a Wilson more for on duty carry and for 3-gun and idpa comps.

if i could only figure out how to make it a write-off

I write off all guns and ammo, even .22. It's all "training" expenses. Back when I played the shit outta paintball, I wrote off that stuff, too. It's all training...