What did you spend money on today?

Gump

:dunno: I have 5 years to figure it out, because until then it's under warranty. I have faith that modern engines are ok on durability assuming the proper maintenance schedule is followed for the type of driving you do.

Agreed,

The rest of the car is going to fall apart before the engine fails providing it has good oil changes.

200,000 miles on my Mystic Cobra and that car has left the dyno time and time again powershifting at 6800 rpm's with the temp gauge sitting in the cold. Guess I need to stop running synthetic oil. :D

• Upvote 1

Yesterday I finished out the day with a new forward grip from Stark equipment... :D Just funny to say you bought something from stark equipment...

and filed my taxes which ended up costing me an additional 19.95... WTF... Yeah you pay 39.95 for turbo tax. It states it is free to file, yeah through the snail mail. They dont tell you that. 19.95 through the e-file... BS

Yesterday I finished out the day with a new forward grip from Stark equipment... :D Just funny to say you bought something from stark equipment...

and filed my taxes which ended up costing me an additional 19.95... WTF... Yeah you pay 39.95 for turbo tax. It states it is free to file, yeah through the snail mail. They dont tell you that. 19.95 through the e-file... BS

Buy it here and get 5 free Efiles.

http://turbotax.intuit.com/lp/ty10/desktop/dph1.jsp?priorityCode=7725962859&cid=em_20578_099_001

Sorry too late for you.

Edit. NM. It's s $60 download. Same price you paid.

I always though that it was free to e-file, unless you were doing more than one. I haven't used Turbo Tax for a few years though, we pay someone for doing our taxes. Not a national company, but an individual that does it on their own, getting the training, buying the professional software, etc... I'd rather give my business to someone like that than Intuit, even if it does cost a little more (it sound like no more than about $20 more.)

So....you pay another person to click the mouse for you? For $50/mo + your login credentials, you can text me whatever you want to put on ORDN and I'll type it up for you.

:nono: Not quite the same. This person saved me hours of work and headaches taking care of some previous issues I had that needed taken care of, that ended up being refunds. I'll take my business to them for at least a few years in appreciation. I'm not THAT stingy with my money.