Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

High if the midget is on a stool or ladder, medium if in a chair and low if sitting or standing on the floor.

So, since midgets are closer to the ground is the air quality better? And tall people are they TABs? Thin air breathers?

Not in a crowded elevator.

• Upvote 2

Ahh the wonderful con of working in a large office, one person gets sick and everyone does. Including me. FML

I had it last week, same deal.

I have to say though, this was the weirdest cold I've ever had.  It made me SO thirsty.  I drank over 200oz of fluids (water, OJ, gatorade) a day and I was just thirsty still.

After a bit of travel this week, I find myself at a crossroads..... Which city is the more shit-holier? Newark, NJ or Detroit? I'm actually leaning towards Newark.

You're definitely right.  Plus EWR sucks, DET is at least a decent airport.  EWR literally smells like pi** in the bathrooms, like someone peed all over the floors. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got a bill today from the dds for the kid, it was for a cleaning and x-rays from 9-8, she hasn't seen the dds in 6 months because they CANCELLED THE APPT!

I was running late for class after work, had to run home and get my stuff.

Our cat shits outside sometimes, its been a while but it has also rained. I stepped in it with BOTH shoes get it all over the car mat too.

$2 at the carwash and it was all clean.:rolleyes: of course it was after class.

Edited by snot

Was in a big backup on the freeway this morning.  Waaaay in the distance I could see cars ducking out of the slow lane.  Started to wonder if there was a little girl sitting in the lane ahead that the cars were having to go around slowly, but everyone knew that she was actually a soul reaper that would feed on the soul of anyone who got out of their car to help.  Because she was a ghost she could not be made to go away but everyone in their cars knew she was a reaper so they just left here there.  Some poor sap who didn't know woudl stop, get out of the car and BAM, soul gets stuffed in a basket in the underworld and the lane clears up again.

And I don't do drugs.  Seriously.

Work travel finds me in Maine this week. This is a beautiful state! I could live here.

Work travel finds me in...  Dayton, Ohio again tomorrow.  Oh joy.  :lol:

I'll be in Indianapolis in 2 weeks, for 2 days, even.  I also have a 2 day'er in Detroit coming up.  Did I mention how excited I am for THAT one?  

The nice part of it is that I get to drive new Cadillacs to get back and forth.