Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I overslept for work yesterday & went in over an hour late, had a meeting with my manager and got the promotion I've been pushing for. ????

Also, I hate winter and all the people in Cleveland that drive like asshats. I miss my bike, but have filled the void with a new addiction... it's called Xbox... and I just realizing thr jeans I wore to work seem too big...

How long until spring???? ????

• Upvote 2

I overslept for work yesterday & went in over an hour late, had a meeting with my manager and got the promotion I've been pushing for. ????

Also, I hate winter and all the people in Cleveland that drive like asshats. I miss my bike, but have filled the void with a new addiction... it's called Xbox... and I just realizing thr jeans I wore to work seem too big...

How long until spring???? ????

What games on Xbox?

Can't connect phone to iTunes because iTunes needs updated because the phone was updated that makes it run slower than dirt which is why I need to connect to iTunes tunes to backup before master reset to try and fix the problem the updates created. Fuck you APPLE. 

Later on, screw you again APPLE, since the current backup is corrupt or not compatible with the reset phone. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Edited by Gump

Grrrrr. Apple can suck it again. 1000's of contacts and the restore somehow blended the names to different numbers whenever the first name was the same....good one Apple, good one. My sister is now a broker with a different last name or the broker is now my sister. DAMNIT

Edited by Gump

I refuse. Those bastards did this on purpose to drive contract renewals. 8.1.1. Seems to help but I'm so pissed right now I'd relocate our 50 lines to a different carrier if there was one with equal coverage. I have some flu like crap, so I'm irrational and short tempered, so I try not to make decisions, even though I'd like to call the rep and bite is friggin head off.

• Upvote 1

Rollin thru Millersburg in a suby to pick up guns from an online auction while listening to rap music, dodging horses, bicyclists, and random pedestrians, that all have LED lights. God bless America.

F*ck Apple.

Edited by Gump
  • Upvote 1