Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I refuse. Those bastards did this on purpose to drive contract renewals. 8.1.1. Seems to help but I'm so pissed right now I'd relocate our 50 lines to a different carrier if there was one with equal coverage. I have some flu like crap, so I'm irrational and short tempered, so I try not to make decisions, even though I'd like to call the rep and bite is friggin head off.

And now the lemmings realize their mistake as they fall from the cliff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOOs8MaR1YM that the POS iphone that they bought is not what they thought it would be. Lousy battery life, limited memory, and everything proprietary ie. i-tunes . Give me a Samsung S3,S4, or S5 any day over anything apple. I can change Batteries, or upgrade to larger, put my micro sd card in to upgrade memory and download from anywhere on any site without problems.....Oh, sorry, didn't mean to rub the salt into your wounds. ;-(

Verizon actually referred me to Apple support and said they can fix the problems with older Apple devices caused by apples recent updates and Verizon takes no responsibility for Apples BS.

This will be interesting. I have 18 iPad 2's acting up. I hope it's easy. there should be some kind of legal action in the future

• 2 weeks later...

Cat peed in the lemon tree = blooming tree

Cat pooped in lemon tree = not a fresh lemon smell.:puke:

Lol

I'd say u should kill the cat but it would probably come back from the dead and destroy you.

There's no birds where I live in the woods at least for the past week. No chickadees, no nothing. No birds at the feeder for a week. Very odd.

Apparently, all the little feathered fucks came south to invade my feeder station by the thousands.  Want some of them back…?

• 2 weeks later...

The beard thread reminds me of America's most wanted...

Wonder if a Barber ever used a straight razor on a girls leg? As smooth as they make it sounds on the face, I bet legs would feel like silk.

I'm sure most barbers WISH ladies would ask for those. Signage would likely read...

Ladies leg shave $20

Ladies "all the way up" leg shave special $15

Vulva job $FREE

Edited by Hellmutt
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I thought it looked pretty cool! Crazy that it was manufactured in 1995 (maybe not this one but the original design). Initially I thought they did something with like a VFR swingarm. Nope that bike was actually designed. Although the other side isn't quite as pretty.