Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I am seriously thinking of getting a Wing, so that I can feel safer riding with my kids on back.

it is forbidden, my boy at 10 years old did 450 miles in Colorado on the back of mine last summer just fine.

Edited by 2talltim

They live underground, somewhere.

http://www.ask.com/question/where-do-fireflies-go-during-the-day

from another source....

Daylight Hangouts

Fields and gardens give lightning bugs the long grass they love. During the day, when they're not so active, they'll hang out on the ground. Tall grass provides cover during the daylight hours, as well as a good vantage point for sending and receiving signals at night. As the sun sets, they'll make their way to the tips of grass blades, where they'll launch from to begin their night's work.

Edited by 2talltim

it is forbidden, my boy at 10 years old did 450 miles in Colorado on the back of mine last summer just fine.

If you add 2 of my 3 kids ages together, I could get to 10. I take them around on the Connie, but I would feel safer taking them around on a Wing with arm rests. A wing would also make riding with cruisers (everyone in my family) more enjoyable. The Connie can smoke any cruise without getting into 4th gear.

As for the Connie, it isn't going anywhere. I still have half of the feeler on my right foot peg left to grind off before I could let her go. There is never a good excuse to do a half ass job.

Edited by Connie14

http://www.ask.com/question/where-do-fireflies-go-during-the-day

from another source....

Daylight Hangouts

Fields and gardens give lightning bugs the long grass they love. During the day, when they're not so active, they'll hang out on the ground. Tall grass provides cover during the daylight hours, as well as a good vantage point for sending and receiving signals at night. As the sun sets, they'll make their way to the tips of grass blades, where they'll launch from to begin their night's work.

Interesting, I thought they lived underground. Must just be in the winter.

CTS lost in a local car show in Dayon to a Chevy Sonic wagon. Not sure how I feel about this :lol: All the proceeds went to a local soldier who lost his legs and to help build him a house to fit his needs. There was a MECA competition going on as well to help raise money and saw some amazing car audio builds. Got a few demos and the 2 12's in the trunk just don't do it anymore :lol: Sitting in a 162dB trailblazer will do that.

I rode my yzf600r to work today for the first time... It was a little rainy & wet this morning, so I was just taking it easy... new bike, damp roads, etc.

I was just cruising in the left lane, behind some traffic, and naturally I got passed by........  A Buell Blast, hahahaha.

mine didn't involve a large animal, :), but it did involve being a very small part of something much larger. maybe a desk or something :D

What if your galaxy is in my galaxy's animal?

Got to use one of my favorite movie lines last night. My 8 year-old was impressed. Jehovah's Whitness approaches us while on porch swing. "Sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up here".

• Upvote 1