Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

21 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

Krogers has sleazily replaced their store brand mozzarella and pepperjack with "cheese food" at the same price. Dark package, Mozzarella in large white font, processed cheese food on smaller dark font

I avoid all "cheese food". Won't buy it. Prefer real cheese. But honestly, Krogers brand cheese is not very good. Not something that I would normally buy. But not surprised at the change, it's slowly getting harder to find real cheese and not cheese food. I would guess that a lot more money is profited from the sale of cheese food.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, o-no-moto said:

Glad i dont have to worry about that anymore. Best 750$ i ever spent.

i had it done in early January wife popped out our son in early november, just as she was starting to feel normal, bam. we were being careful too. spermicide, rubbers etc her on the pill. we both were seriously relieved.  i still got a couple more weeks until i get my first sample tested.. mine cost all of my office copay of $20.00

Edited by zx3vfr
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Cdubyah said:

Well not really...

more like fuck buddy.com

Or hookup.com,

or lemme suck your dick because it makes me feel special.com...

seriously though...

And THIS is why I heart you!

Truck fixed?  I haven't seen that thread come up lately...

updated my wireless router in the house....the last one I bought in '99 and was starting to be a bit of a bottleneck in performance....

upgraded to a 

Cisco RV110W-A-NA-K9 Small Business RV110W Wireless N VPN Firewall Router

damn thing has more features than I'll ever use, but for $60, I think it'll do for the next decade or so!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, redbarron77 said:

updated my wireless router in the house....the last one I bought in '99 and was starting to be a bit of a bottleneck in performance....

upgraded to a 

Cisco RV110W-A-NA-K9 Small Business RV110W Wireless N VPN Firewall Router

damn thing has more features than I'll ever use, but for $60, I think it'll do for the next decade or so!

I know next to nothing about computers but i believe my router is also on the frits. Where did you pick yours up at?

• 2 weeks later...