Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

It sucks the biggest chubby?

Unrelated: Today has been a hell of a day.

nothing on OR is related... except maybe this thread.... it is random.

school starts next Wed. time for chemistry....need to learn what chemicals to cook vs clean with...kitchen stuff.

• Upvote 1

Had my first call with one of my clients....people warned me this client was "not a good one" and "they burn through people".  

I thought they were blowing things out of proportion, until I felt this new level of Hostile.  I have not felt that kind of angst and pure combativeness since I spoke to my ex-wife(more than a decade ago).

These people make my former boss at CSCC(an angry little Frenchman) look like a kindergarten teacher.

I sincerely hope I can get this workload and jobsite under control.  

• Upvote 1

Had my first call with one of my clients....people warned me this client was "not a good one" and "they burn through people".  

I thought they were blowing things out of proportion, until I felt this new level of Hostile.  I have not felt that kind of angst and pure combativeness since I spoke to my ex-wife(more than a decade ago).

These people make my former boss at CSCC(an angry little Frenchman) look like a kindergarten teacher.

funny... I feel this way every time I get a new boss. Just when I don't think they can get any "worst" they do.

Tim

Sorry for the late reply but I had to go to work.

Nowhere did I say Harleys were better bikes. What I said was Quote - Those Harleys will still be up and running long after your bikes are dead and buried-. Meaning Harleys get rebuild and restored more than any other bike made. Most metric bike get ridden until they need rebuilt then they are traded in for another bike and then sold to someone just starting out and then traded again for a new bike until they are no longer worth putting the money in to fix and end up in a scrap yard. On the other hand a Harley rider will rebuild his bike 10 times or buy a old POS basket case and put 10X the money in to it to make it his pride and joy. All the reliability and performance the rebuild stuff you guys are talking about they could care less about unless they are talking to another Harley owner. I’m sorry you guys do not get it It’s a Harley thing and unless you catch the bug you will never understand. I do not know how else to explain it. Sorry for the thread hijack I'm done. :)

I thought they were blowing things out of proportion, until I felt this new level of Hostile. I have not felt that kind of angst and pure combativeness since I spoke to my ex-wife(more than a decade ago).

There is a good section of Seven Habits of Highly Effective People that deals with the art of proactivity. I find that information very useful when dealing with extremely difficult people.

funny... I feel this way every time I get a new boss. Just when I don't think they can get any "worst" they do.

3 in one year... got a new boss today.... fucked up how it went down but 3 in one year at one place is a new high.

Motorcycles are for those that don't feel adequate between the legs

I am a girl I like big things that vibrate and go fast between my legs... not inadequate just not equipped. Edited by snot
  • Upvote 1

I've been sitting here bored at work for the last 2 hours trying to come up with any and all side gigs to make extra dough with this stupid furlough shit going on

Edited by Bad324