Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

7 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

General Tso doesn't count. 

So.. you have a AR-15 soft case. Does this mean you have a AR-15? Just shoot the fucking cat. God made lots for a reason. :dunno:

I can't. I'm not a dick. The only thing I can do is bitch about it. The kids and I rescued it off the street as a kitten years ago. I will however, lightly, punch it when it attempts to rub it's actual butthole on me. Violence is justified when anything tries to rub its butthole on you. 

Edited by Gump
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Gump said:

I can't. I'm not a dick. The only thing I can do is bitch about it. The kids and I rescued it off the street as a kitten years ago. I will however, lightly, punch it when it attempts to rub it's actual butthole on me. Violence is justified when anything tries to rub its butthole on you. 

Have you ever thought to try and rub your butthole on the cat? That should show him, its all about dominance. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Have you ever thought to try and rub your butthole on the cat? That should show him, its all about dominance. 

I'll poop mexican on him.

20 hours ago, Gump said:

The asshole cat has now clawed to death by AR-15 soft case that was under the bed. I hate him. He targets anything nice and makes it crappy. 

Put case in safe problem solved.

Buy more toys for kitty

Best cat toy we ever got was free. Wifes tennis shoes came with extra shoe laces. Bright pink and yellow. Cat loves them. And one of those ball things where it sits in a track and the cat whips it around in a circle.

And then there is the Catzebo. But that may be more than Gump wants to do at this point.

My cat likes emery boads, sticks, balls she can carry (and place in shoes, windows) and boxes... Oh and she loves math. She lays on my homework but only math (trig was her favorite).

But, I did spoil the hell out of her...she's more like a dog.

Mine is addicted to plastic caps. The small clear caps that used to come on top of Hersheys syrup. Luckily for him I am addicted to chocolate milk. So he has about 50 caps. He knows where everyone of them are, which is mostly in his food bowl. We put one in the middle of the kitchen each night before bed. He kills them around 3am, then puts it in the food bowl.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 2

Mine is a dick.  A few weeks ago we started teaching our almost 2.5 year old how to feed to cat to teach her some responsibility and have some fun with chores but. Now whenever the fatass cat thinks he's hungry 2 hours before he eats in the morning he will go to our daughters door and start meowing to try and wake her up get her to feed him. 

Its it's like the raptors in Jurassic park, constantly learning. 

• Upvote 1

My neighbor has asshole cats who use my mulch as kitty litter. I got a feral cat ordinance passed and cat trapping season starts next week. Yummy tuna shitty kitty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Just so you understand , we are talking at least 7 outdoor cats there plus the other dozen some other bag lady feeds across the same street in township, on edge of village

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Mine is addicted to plastic caps. The small clear caps that used to come on top of Hersheys syrup. Luckily for him I am addicted to chocolate milk. So he has about 50 caps. He knows where everyone of them are, which is mostly in his food bowl. We put one in the middle of the kitchen each night before bed. He kills them around 3am, then puts it in the food bowl.

Mines addicted to being an asshole. He likes hair ties and crawling into plastic grocery bags. I tie it shut but he gets out. 

They r like Jurassic park raptors, always figuring out how to screw with you next. 

Edited by Gump

14 hours ago, zx3vfr said:

Mine is a dick.  A few weeks ago we started teaching our almost 2.5 year old how to feed to cat to teach her some responsibility and have some fun with chores but. Now whenever the fatass cat thinks he's hungry 2 hours before he eats in the morning he will go to our daughters door and start meowing to try and wake her up get her to feed him. 

Its it's like the raptors in Jurassic park, constantly learning. 

I have a 13 year old male Toyger we got him when he was 6 weeks old. He is house trained and rings a bell when he wants out and has never gone in the house No litter box in the house.  We have all leather furniture he has never scratched any of it up. He sharpens his claws on and old motorcycle tire I have mounted in my man cave When I had my motorcycle accident in 2010 and broke both my hips and was trapped in a chair for 3 months he brought me a mouse, bird, rabbit or snake everyday so I would have something to eat. the wife really loved that LOL  He comes whenever he is called and listens better than most dogs  Right now he is sitting on the floor about 2 feet from me one of the best and smartest pets I have ever had. When the grandkids are over they can pull his tail and ears and carry him around and he loves it. Also when my wife goes for walks the cat will go with her and stay by her side for the whole walk And yes we spoil the hell out of him. There is a door bell button mounted about 8 inches off of the floor outside that he rings when he wants back in. He is also very territorial and a good fighter so we do not have a stray cat problem.

Edited by HeavyDuty
  • Upvote 4

Been trying to figure out who's actually voting for Hillary. Now I understand. FB group, "I will vote for Hillary in 2016" comments explain it all. My god

1 touching comment, from a young person living in a possibly rough area, stating Hillary will help stop all the gun problems. I understand their POV but they're  sadly misled.

Edited by Gump
  • Upvote 1