Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

3 minutes ago, what said:

Got up early to ride the triumph to work today. Battery is dead. 

It's been on a tender all summer and I just re-installed it last week! FU Bikemaster. Never again. 

What do you think @Tonik? Not sure it's bikemaster's fault? :lol: 

The Bikemaster I had in the SV died after 1 season too. Yuasa in it now and no problems. 

But yes, trip to IP after work in hopes they have a Yuasa that fits the striple.

Edited by what
Phone auto correct now auto misspell

5 minutes ago, what said:

The Bikemaster I had in the SV died after 1 seawon too. Yuasa in it now and no problems. 

But yes, trip to IP after work in hopes they have a Yuasa that fits the striple.

Got my Yuasa AGM on amazon(for my C14) for way cheaper than everywhere else they are the best ones on the market in my opinion. Can't complain  about bike master either the one in my wife's vstar is 4 years old and still going, but it's a big battery too. But I think generally they are cheapos.

Edited by 2talltim

55 minutes ago, what said:

Got up early to ride the triumph to work today. Battery is dead. 

It's been on a tender all summer and I just re-installed it last week! FU Bikemaster. Never again. 

@Tonik

Edit: Damn someone beat me to it.

Edited by TimTheAzn

Forgetting to renew your vehicle registrations through the mail and waiting until the last day of the month to go to the DMV. 

In retrospect, a bad decision all the way around. Don't do it. Goofus does this. Not Gallant. 

Yeah, actually I go in and get the stuff now a days because there's never a line and the ladies are pretty nice for the most part.  

I don't blame them for not knowing the difference between operating a vehicle (which is non commercial {and technically doesn't require a license because transportation laws regulate transportation which is a business activity}) and driving (commercial); they are just there for a job.